goodies for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
D_Gagne

goodies for sale

Post by D_Gagne »

i have and fx combat front bumper good shape for sale i also have a set of 17 inch bsa 10 spoke rims and i have a pair of stock mx3 seats in tan and brown and i have a terminater style wing for sale if intrested write back and make an offer serious inquiries only
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
endocyc

Re: goodies for sale

Post by endocyc »

what does the terminator spoiler look like?
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

look on my site and if not its the same spoiler as the one on those black cars on the fast and the furious in my mind rather nice flow with the mx lines
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda

Post by Guest »

cant go to your site.. got a pic for the wing?
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

i dunno how to post pics but if you really are intrested look on the web either for a terminator wing or vsx on www.fxdesigns.com
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

u said u have th fx combat front bumper. how much u askin in us dollars shipped?
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

um im asking 250 canadian so prolly run u aboout 175-190 about there y u intrested cuz im getting quite a bit of intrest in a few but if u want and can pay up its urs
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

what colour is the front bumper man. would you ship to the uk. and how good a condition is it in does it need any repairs?
if so let me know
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

yeah id ship to the uk if needed you pay shipping tho and its in great condition and its lime green one lil wee chip which i repaired allready im asking 250 for it + shipping
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

if you get me a price on shipping asap, I can then get back to u on whether i can get the required funds for you. but the sooner the better cos i want it for my birthday. Thanks man
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

ok ill call tommorow and if so how will you pay cheque money order or w/e?
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

sorry to say but its allready sold to sombody locally :( my bad hope u get a good gift tho

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”