Full Turbo Kit

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
wytbishop

Re: Full Turbo Kit

Post by wytbishop »

Hey...everyone knows I cannot control my need to correct spelling and grammar. It is absolutely nothing personal. Aren't you relieved that you will not have to go through life using the word break incorrectly?

If you can't find the humor in internet life it will eat you alive man.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
cricketol2

Post by cricketol2 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:There is a massive ammount of info here. How could anyone say othewise? I do not go to any other forum, if you like the mx... this is the best place for you.
cricketol2 wrote:i think of humans as a device that can stop at somethings
Don't take this the wrong way.. just something that came to mind when I read that quote:
To halt is to retard,
therefore; a human who....... lol. NVM, just playing around

then why do i ask questions and no one helps and i cant even find it on this site help .. please thats funny your more less all i find are people ripping on others because they are new and have questions if this site is here to help then .. heres a crazy idea HELP THEM .. not tell them that they are dumb and not tell them why its dumb.
cricketol2

Post by cricketol2 »

wytbishop wrote:Hey...everyone knows I cannot control my need to correct spelling and grammar. It is absolutely nothing personal. Aren't you relieved that you will not have to go through life using the word break incorrectly?

If you can't find the humor in internet life it will eat you alive man.

well if that humor is corrosive to people then i think you need to keep it to your self yes im all about free speech but im also 100% for corporal punishment as well
cricketol2

Post by cricketol2 »

for the last thing i will say thing im not putting my self down to your level i am not a troll so ill be the one to step out with my head held high
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I think the people that get ripped on are the ones who have clearly not made an effort to learn basic simple things on their own before asking someone to tell them. If your questions are the kind that make it clear that, although you don't really know much yet, you've made an effort to figure out basic stuff on your own you will get help. You might not have understood it or whatever, but if it's clear that you've been doing some reading you'll get a helpful response more often than not.

I have tried several times to slow people down on the impulse to flame new people just because I think it's not the right thing to do and it doesn't help you or us as a community. But human nature being what it is, people tend to snap a bit when they are annoyed.

I have thousands of posts here and (I think) am generally well thought of but I lurked for over a year before posting. On CP.com I have about 100 posts and I'm only just starting to really have a bit to say there. For the past 2 years I have been reading their forum and getting familiar with their common questions and so on and only posting when I have specific things to say. Now when I post, I know I'm not asking a dumb question or making false statements because I took the time to become familiar with the basics of the 323/protege world.

If you want respect from the car forum community you have to ask yourself "Could I figure this out on my own in a reasonable amount of time?" before asking your question. Or instead of asking "How do I do this?" ask, "Where can I find specific information about how to do this?" More often than not someone will show you exactly where you can learn what you need to know.

These are good guys but no one is interested in teaching you how to fix your car. We are all more than willing to help you learn how to do it though.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
cricketol2

Post by cricketol2 »

wytbishop wrote:If you want respect from the car forum community you have to ask yourself "Could I figure this out on my own in a reasonable amount of time?" before asking your question. Or instead of asking "How do I do this?" ask, "Where can I find specific information about how to do this?" More often than not someone will show you exactly where you can learn what you need to know.

These are good guys but no one is interested in teaching you how to fix your car. We are all more than willing to help you learn how to do it though.
that is fine but i ask a simple question like whats the stock psi of the bpt fuel system and i done get any help.. and i looked for sometime and the dealership in my area does not even know what im talking about. so i cant really get help there but idk maybe im asking the wrong question

but this is not really the my thread to put that down
MX3 96
antispam: No

Post by MX3 96 »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:There is a massive ammount of info here. How could anyone say othewise? I do not go to any other forum, if you like the mx... this is the best place for you.
Don't take this the wrong way.. just something that came to mind when I read that quote:
To halt is to retard,

Very true still a rookie with my zoom zoom first jap first import period had a yr and luv... She starting to look real good and next will be to punch this 1.6 dohc up
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

cricketol2 wrote: that is fine but i ask a simple question like whats the stock psi of the bpt fuel system and i done get any help.. and i looked for sometime and the dealership in my area does not even know what im talking about. so i cant really get help there but idk maybe im asking the wrong question

but this is not really the my thread to put that down
See this is a perfect example. It's unlikely that anyone here just knows that off the top of their head. And since the BP is not a stock MX-3 engine it would have to be searched for which we all know perfectly well that you could have done yourself in the same amount of time it took to try to get someone here to do it. I garantee you if someone had known off the top of their head and seen your question they would have just told you. but no one...myself included, is going go looking for the answers to questions like that for someone else.

If you went to CP.com and asked that straight out of the gate you'd take a bunch of s--- for it there too. There are a few guys there that would just know that but you will take some crap for not trying to find out on your own first. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

If you go to CP and say "hey I asked my local Mazda mechanic and he didn't know. Can anyone tell me the correct fuel pressure in the BP fuel system..." or whatever...you'll get the answer...and a bit of guff.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

so why do you want to know what the stock fuel pressure is? And what have you done to check it for yourself?
Mi|<E

Post by Mi|<E »

I actually do know off the top of my head. It's 38-46 psi

There are 2 ports on the pressure reg, low temp raises pressure
to 41 psi and the high temp raises further to 49 psi.

Dont increase the pressure at idle past 46 psi - it causes unwanted
effects.

And also dont argue with me over these values, I dont want to
post the service manual pages.
SpatialTerror

Post by SpatialTerror »

haha ok i didnt read much past why not to buy eaby turbo kits and that there not bad for 4cyls if you know what ur doing.
well when i do my bp build there is a list of parts i need off ebay and most of em come in one of these so called kits.
i was thinking just to buy some of the parts for my engine management and buy the ebay turbo kit pretty much just wanna get enough part to turbo my 1.6rs and turn it wayy up and go blow it to pieces on the highway.
then start my bp build.
seems like a way to go into it with a bang
93 GS-R with crank pulley racing clutch and flywheel, magnaflow cat back exhaust, short ram air, 12" rockford fosgate p2 subs, on a amp 500rms, jvc touch screen deck.work log --->http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75217
92 RS with lowering springs, and body kit.
SpatialTerror
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

wow, that's bunch of bad ideas. Re-read these pages
SpatialTerror

Post by SpatialTerror »

RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:wow, that's bunch of bad ideas. Re-read these pages
well my idea with that was to blow the 1.6 b4 i put in the bp.
unless you know someone that wants a beat to hell 1.6sohc with over 200000miles on it.
93 GS-R with crank pulley racing clutch and flywheel, magnaflow cat back exhaust, short ram air, 12" rockford fosgate p2 subs, on a amp 500rms, jvc touch screen deck.work log --->http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75217
92 RS with lowering springs, and body kit.
SpatialTerror
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

Jwk77 wrote:
ouch. guess it pays to buy quality parts from a real company
well he's young and dont make alot of money so yea he did what he could. I'm sure you've been there once but since we seem to be on the money subject and quality parts what do you have in yours i just started on mine but ill bet i have more money sitting on the floor ready to go in mine then yours SON so yea i liked your cool highlights you made in bold anyways im just passing the word on that the guy is crooked thats all
So you pour money on the floor, brag about having spent more, and then expect respect for your "investment"?

I'm glad I came on today... I needed a good laugh.

I'll let you know right now, you can spend money all day on cars. Doesn't necessarily mean you'll walk away with quality.

Sorry if we don't all have a convenient hole in the floor to pour money into. Lord knows, we have a great deal to learn from you when it comes to our finances.

Spending more = spending wiser? No.

Like that? I highlighted it just for YOU! :lol:
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

To halt is to retard,
"To halt is to retard"?

Wouldn't halt be stop/pause, whereas retard would be to return it to a previous or inferior state?
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “Forced Induction”