need help with klze swap

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
RS_OBD'oh_2

Re: need help with klze swap

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

bret94mx3 wrote:ok dum a$$ i only asked if it would bolt up. its called moding i can get one realy cheap. :lol:
Would I not be the smart a$$... and you the dumb a$$?
bret94mx3
antispam: No

Post by bret94mx3 »

o and i didnt ask for a motor swap. i asked if the motor is the same like internals things like that i no it wont bolt in water pump and things like that are not in the same place. i want to no cuz its cheaper to buy things for a miata
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Did I say anything about a motor swap?

some charity work for your lazy butt:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=62251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=74195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=69074" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

not lazy just finding thing cheaper for a miata then a mx3 thats all but thanks for the links
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

bret94mx3 wrote:not lazy just finding thing cheaper for a miata then a mx3 thats all but thanks for the links
You sure do have a way with people. :roll:

I mean seriously... if I want help from someone, I walk up and spit in their face before asking.

No, but seriously RS_OBD'oh_2 knows what he's talking about. In addition to that, he sent you links despite your ungrateful attitude.

Oh and another thing, there are 2 links at the to of the page that will do a world of wonders for you.

1) "Search", It is the 5th button over and will rock your world if you are literate.

2) "Logout [ bret94mx3 ]", it is the button on the far right. It will help purify the internet. ;)
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

im not trying to start crap im just sick of every time i ask mx3 guys a ? most of them are just trying to be a smart a$$. i just get on here cuz its faster and some times i cant find the stuff im looking for. its not hard at all to just help some one with out being a smart a$$. and no i dont need to log off its other ppl that do. i can help without being dum about it.
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

the thing is... there are many of us who have donated $ and time to this site, and the pages herein. If you ask an easy / simple question, you may have to pay the price for not searching. Lets face it, if we did not reply at all, you would not find this information anywhere else.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

bret94mx3 wrote:im not trying to start crap im just sick of every time i ask mx3 guys a ? most of them are just trying to be a smart a$$. i just get on here cuz its faster and some times i cant find the stuff im looking for. its not hard at all to just help some one with out being a smart a$$. and no i dont need to log off its other ppl that do. i can help without being dum about it.
If you spend 5 minutes wording your question, 2 hours arguing because you didn't adequately explain what you needed, and 2 days waiting for replies from people who honestly have nothing to gain from replying... You wasted 2 days and 2 hours.

People are entitled to act however they choose, that's their right. They don't HAVE to be a smartass, but if they want to... it's not your place to try and "put them in their place".

RS_OBD'oh_2 worded it best I think, but here's my take on the situation.

The people you're begging for answers have already answered the questions you're asking countless times. They've written FAQ's and walkthroughs and guides for years on the same subjects you are inquiring about.

If you'd put in countless hours, lots of thought, and effort into a project like that... and somebody joins the site and wants you to copy/paste a link to your thread because you aren't willing to put in a little effort and search... how would you feel? How about when it's the 400th guy to do it? On top of it he calls you names because of his own mistake?

Not trying to be a jerk, just food for thought. Eat up.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

thanks guys, im not trying to be a a$$. im just new i get what your saying and thanks for the help.
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

bret94mx3 wrote:thanks guys, im not trying to be a a$$. im just new i get what your saying and thanks for the help.
Sorry I freaked on you, I just figured it would be simpler to explain it bluntly. I made the same mistake last year when I signed up too, to be honest.

Anyways, is there anything else you need help with? I might not be able to answer a question, but I'm positive somebody else here could!
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
bret94mx3

Post by bret94mx3 »

thanks man. iv all ready asked this but im geting ready to turbo my 94 mx3 with the b6 in it and im geting ready to order all the parts tonight but i need one more thing and thats the header some guys have told me where to go and they send me to a web site called jgsturbo.com and i realy dont like the way they look and there not realy a header there more like a manifold. i cant seem to find a turbo header so iv been looking for one for a 90s 1.6 miata header but they point up and im trying to find one to point down. dont no where to go
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

No problem =)

I'm not very good with anything Turbo related, but if you look in the turbo related FAQ you'll find a bunch of people that are much much more knowledgeable about them. I know Se7en is very good in particular, but I also know he does V6's. I'm not sure if he's done any i4s, but he would be a wonderful resource if you sent him a PM. He's also pretty good at describing things either generally or in great detail. I'd go to him, and others who post TB FAQs.

Good luck!! Post your results when you get it all set up, maybe do a work log too!
Daily:

Kid Hauler:

First Love:
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

first off.. all turbo manifolds are just that. a turbo header? No idea what your are talking about. I asked you once before.. are you looking for a tube style?

The log I installed is good for 600hp, it's 1/4 inch thick and will never crack or warp. The $100 miata manis you see on ebay are 1/16 thick and are crap. If you want a tubular mani, JW can make them for you. It will be a few hundred, but he does good work.

BTW, Se7en has not posted in quite a while. over a year is my guess.
umcamara
Supporting Member

Post by umcamara »

MrMazda92 wrote:I made the same mistake last year when I signed up too, to be honest
Ahhh yes... the hatch struts. I just checked your post history. :) Did you ever get those figured out? Glad to see you stuck around after our little war, you seem like a very intelligent dude.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

umcamara wrote:
MrMazda92 wrote:I made the same mistake last year when I signed up too, to be honest
Ahhh yes... the hatch struts. I just checked your post history. :) Did you ever get those figured out? Glad to see you stuck around after our little war, you seem like a very intelligent dude.
ooooh nooooo!! That one was epic. I'll leave that alone.

+1
tuff skin, good to see you're still here

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”