poor mx3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
buddha739
antispam: No

poor mx3

Post by buddha739 »

i got a call this mornin from a friend of mine here in edmonton and he told me that there was a mx3 in front of a local scrap metal yard ... by the time i got done there it was already hit on the drivers side by a forklift and yeah it was already put in the yard to be crunched.... i was able to get in the car and at least save a few items before i got kicked away from the car... it was a true 1992 gs v6 auto with sunroof.... i was perturbed to say the least cause if i got there early enough i could have took the whole car for nothin as once it goes in the yard they can't sell it....

why is it that people who want to get rid of their mx3's just post it up on kijiji for free and people who enjoy these cars and try to save these little gems can pick them up damn.......c'mon fellow enthusiasts keep your eyes out

my old car was a complete wreck and i saved it form its demise to later sell it and some kid totally destroyed it....
was i drunk last night and did i at least give ya bus fare in the mornin
SpatialTerror

Re: poor mx3

Post by SpatialTerror »

wow man that really sucks.
it woulda been nice to save.
and that also sucks someone wrecked the car you built.
i had the same problem. with my dohc 4cyl mx3.
i rebuilt the motor.
cleaned up the interior.
put a body kit on it.
made it really nice and put some 17in. enki rims. and toyo proxies
sold it.
the guy made 2 payments.
then i had to repo.
and all the tires were slashed along with the whole car :(
today i have fixed everything i could.
and now my brother drives it haha.
well its sad to see a beautiful car go to waste like that though
93 GS-R with crank pulley racing clutch and flywheel, magnaflow cat back exhaust, short ram air, 12" rockford fosgate p2 subs, on a amp 500rms, jvc touch screen deck.work log --->http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=75217
92 RS with lowering springs, and body kit.
SpatialTerror
buddha739

Post by buddha739 »

well i'm on my way to pick another 1993 mx3 gs up for $50 hit in the front but very fixable....i can't beleive some people... but oh well at least it is very usable and can be made to its potential... another mx3 saved from the crusher woohoo...
was i drunk last night and did i at least give ya bus fare in the mornin
MrMazda92
Supporting Member

Post by MrMazda92 »

buddha739 wrote:i got a call this mornin from a friend of mine here in edmonton and he told me that there was a mx3 in front of a local scrap metal yard ... by the time i got done there it was already hit on the drivers side by a forklift and yeah it was already put in the yard to be crunched.... i was able to get in the car and at least save a few items before i got kicked away from the car... it was a true 1992 gs v6 auto with sunroof.... i was perturbed to say the least cause if i got there early enough i could have took the whole car for nothin as once it goes in the yard they can't sell it....

why is it that people who want to get rid of their mx3's just post it up on kijiji for free and people who enjoy these cars and try to save these little gems can pick them up damn.......c'mon fellow enthusiasts keep your eyes out

my old car was a complete wreck and i saved it form its demise to later sell it and some kid totally destroyed it....

Ouch :( I feel your pain... I hit up the local wrecker today and found 2 Mx-3s in decent shape. 1 was gutted internally but had all the body panels in great shape except the front. The other had all 4 floor mats + some trim + 2 good doors + a good RS wraparound spoiler + alot more stuff in good shape. It's a pity to see it all go to waste... if I had the money I'd buy the whole car(it's my color too!!!!! sad day for me...)
Also, the hatches on both cars are in great shape, both are RS and 1 is a 5 speed. The 5 speed is a 92, the auto is a 93.
Daily:
'12 Challenger R/T + STP - 3.92 w/ LSD, JG Cam, headers, SkipShift delete, Clutch Delay Valve delete, Hurst STS, RAM Clutch Adjuster, StopTech 6 Piston Brakes, Sticky Nittos, 435 WHP

Kid Hauler:
'08 Suburban LT 4WD - TVS 1900 Blower, LF SC Cam, headers, AFM delete, true 5" lift, 33x12s, 523 WHP

First Love:
'92 GS 5 spd - Straightneck KL/67mm TB, MegaSquirt/Coilpacks, 5 lugs/Speed6 brakes/FD wheels, wiretuck, coilovers, headers, AEM WB, Borla
Deleted: VAF/Power Steering/Air Conditioning/EGR/ABS/Auto Seatbelts/etc

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”