1993 GS issues. HELP!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
wytbishop

Re: 1993 GS issues. HELP!

Post by wytbishop »

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... 1&start=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is what you should be shooting for Wes. It's not an SE but it's a damn fine looking MX-3.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Work-N-Progress
antispam: No

Re: 1993 GS issues. HELP!

Post by Work-N-Progress »

Im at work so ill have to see the pics later, but I already sent that guy a message about the lip like you said. So ill be sending money for that. And the car is going in the shop soon here to get the inspection done. Today is the first time ive seen the car in the daytime and hoollyyy christ it needs a clean. Theres some exposed fuses under the steering wheel, and someone did a terrible job of running speaker wire through the car ( Not hidden at all ) so I have a feeling that me and the junkyard are going to become one, replacing OEM interior parts... This car is going to be work work work lol. Also, the gas tank and hood/trunk release, not sure which, is rusted to s--- and is far from working. Im gonna do things like you said. Then I have a ton of these little things to tackle. Ill keep you updated though.
Black 1993 Mx-3 GS SE

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”