Washington / Oregon Meet?

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Washington / Oregon Meet?

Post by Tunes67 »

Seems like the summer is 2/3s gone already.. I got to meet Mooneggs down in Portland.. but I think it would be cool to do a gathering of MX-3's before the summer is done.. sometime before the end of September.. What do you guys think? Tacoma to Olympia would be around the 1/2 way range for most of us.. My GS is good to go for longer now that I have caught up on all the suspension maintenance. Would be cool to meet up with you guys at some point and shoot the breeze and check out everyones rides. Saturdays are best for me.. but early sunday meets that are close to me are ok too. Saturday the 8th I am bringing home a 626 to rip apart so that day and the sunday following I will likely be busy.. but I can be flexible too. Post up some dates that work for you guys and lets get something planned :)

Cheers

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
solo_ryder

Re: Washington / Oregon Meet?

Post by solo_ryder »

If I have the cash @ the time I'd like to attend! Would work good for mooneggs as well if I was able to come
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

heck yes! :mrgreen: lets do it!
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm into it fer shizzle.
I don't know about dates yet, though.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

How about Saturday the 29th? Pretty much 3 weeks away.. can eveyone make that? If so.. where shall we meet?

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

I'll try my best! Providing I have a place to stay of course!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I'm going to be doing the portland 2 coast marathon that day... but Dana and I are going to be attending theh Packwood WA smackdown on Sep 11-13th... that's a bit closer to you guys right? what if you came and checked that out (should be 200+ cars there)... you would be able to see us in action too 8) ... we will be camping so I'm sure you could just crash there or something...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I'm down for whenever, before the 31st, when I go to Burning Man. I could still try to go to Packwood to observe, or maybe race the stock car.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Packwood would be cool. Gives me more time to get my stuff done too. Definitely need a strong turnout though since thats pretty close to the end of summer. So who all is gonna show? ;)

Tunes67

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

If my clutch doesn't hold up to regular driving (in the fast car), I'd drive the stock one.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

I will be in Packwood WA 9/11, 9/12, 9/13... solo ryder and tunes you guys going to make it?
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Barring anything tragic.. I should make it on Saturday. Will be a day trip for me so I will likely only hang out for a couple of hours though. Would still be cool to meet n greet and see some MX-3's :)

Tunes67

Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

After the crappy weather we had this weekend.. I got to say.. if the weather sucks and is raining this coming Saturday.. I probably wont come down. But if its nice or just cloudy.. I'll be there :)

Tunes67

solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

Make sure you guys post up some pics! Wish I could come, but I have something very important to attend too
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Ok.. so I know this event is in Packwood WA.. but where? I have found lots of sites that talk about the smackdown in packwood.. but no address or anything. Likely I could drive down there and ask around.. but I would prefer a little more information if possible ;) Looks like the weather is going to be excellent so I am looking forward to the road trip :) Last blast of the summer :D

Tunes67

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”