What CFM does a DE draw at 6,000rpm?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
stereoking15

Re: What CFM does a DE draw at 6,000rpm?

Post by stereoking15 »

sorry must post again more technical info

94 gs ze swapped,front mount oil cooler,b&g springs, kyb gr2 struts, vris deleted, gutted, racing 4 point harness. centerforce dual friction clutch, BREMBO ROTORS X4, CARBOTECH XP10 front pads, ebc green stuff rear PADS, corksport brake lines & clutch line, hei mod w/ msd blaster 3, MAZDASPEED motor mounts, B&M short shifter, M-FACTORY LSD, Carbon fiber hatch with lexan window.
kiwimx3

Post by kiwimx3 »

trick69 wrote:
kiwimx3 wrote:
trick69 wrote:alright you want to get technical I will need the cam specs on the intake valve sizes and the flow rates of the heads. But since none of us know this I can tell you without a doubt the best ball park figure is 260 cfm without a doubt. the math equation I gave has been used for years it designed for sizing carbs to engines I've used it for years. And since I'm a mechanic I would say It is accurate. If you want to argue more I suggest you google search how to find this formula. And if your so smart lets here your awnser.
First off Im going to clear the air My post was in reply to Fowljesse, as I had started it then walked away from the
laptop, I certainly did not read untill this afternoon all your posts trick, if you think the comment was aimmed in
your direction, it certainly was not, and a lot of the older members on this board will certainly back this up.

If any offence has been given by my inattenion to not using the quote button I do apologise.

For the record a DE head flows 230cfm. as tested on a superflow flow bench.

As for your other statements, more so the one bracketed above, my KLZE for the record flows @ 6000rpm
289 CFM VE 103% BSFC .492 HP 213 TQ 186 ( So I guess its not stock then is it? )
Normally I would say your not stock, but depending on where you live atmospheric will effect your V.E (colder denser air) tricky tricky your trying to confuse me. I like it!! If your not boosted and your at sea level what did you do to reach 103% I'd like to know realy I would Cause I'll do the same thing to my DE. I figure a stock DE uses about 90-95% V.e. I would like to get that numer up cheap. dude jesse is looking to boost so I told him a number with 100% V.E cause he needs to hit that and go beyond to reach boost. What did you do please share HELP(port the heads?)

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... x3#p326237
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

tehbrookzorz wrote:Oh no, here comes the leafblower.

i about s--- my pants on that one lol
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D
trick69

Post by trick69 »

this doesn't tell me anything I don't know. but it's good info for those that didn't pay attention to a word I said.It's alright most people don't listen to me, untill they need something fixed and the've buggered it as much as they can
Mx3Kid16

Post by Mx3Kid16 »

Somebody help! I ran out of gas so i put lighter fluid in my gas tank and now my car wont run?

:shock:
CF Hood, Kenwood everything, 2.25 catback exhaust, H&R Springs, F&B Strut bars

My worklog: http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68856" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good afternoon from the biggest Douch around;D

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”