[FS] Polyurethane Bushings

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DJsMX-3

Re: [FS] Polyurethane Bushings

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Will theese be available in the future allso?

Im allmost sure that i want a full set, but now isnt a good time for me, wont have much time to play with the MX :crying:
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Yes I will do another round in the future. Pricing will not change.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Buyer .................| MX3-LCA-FR | MX3-LCA-RR | MX3-TTL-IN | MX3-TTL-OUT | MX3-TA-FR | MX3-TA-RR
OnlyTrueRomeo....|.........80.......|.........80......|........80.......|..........80........|.........80.....|........80
Flyer.....................|.........90.................90...............90..................90...................90...............90
Tehbrookzorz.......|.........80.................80.................80................70...................80...............80
FowlJesse............|..........na.................na.................90................70...................90...............90
Nightfire...............|.........na.................na.................70................70...................70...............70
hppwdn................|.........na.................na.................80................80...................90...............90
Towona................|.........90.................90.................90................70...................90...............90
Mooneggs....undecided
Marcdh....undecided
MX-3_4evr............|.........90.................90.................70................70...................70...............70
Whisper................|.........na.................90.................na................na...................na...............na

This is a list of what everyone has ordered so far and the hardness. If you think I have misinterpreted your request or you want to make a change let me know.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

oh thanks for posting... this will help me determine what to get... don't forget I get 2 lines :mrgreen:
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

OK everyone, this is the plan.

I'm headed to Sin City for a few days so I'll be out of touch until Monday or Tuesday. When I get back I'll need a day or 2 to get things in order and I will place the order for the molds. When that happens all of your payments become non-refundable.

From that point, it'll be about 3 weeks until I'll be ordering poly. Those of you who haven't decided yet, that is your deadline.

Have a good weekend, see you Monday.
Charlie
My Worklog
My feedback thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Did you test the hardness of all the bushings? Are they all the same?
Have fun! Check out the Main Street Station Buffet in Freemont, off of main street.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I have spent the last couple days reconfirming all of my dimensional tolerances and finishing the production drawings. I will be sending them in tomorrow and making the deposit to purchase the molds.

As of this moment, your money cannot be refunded.

I have also purchased tooling to cut the sleeves, all of the big a$$ metric washers and the silicone based lube. I'll be buying steel sometime this week and I'll start cutting sleeves very soon.

Thank you all for your support.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Had a talk with the mold guy today. I should have first mold designs by the end of the week next week. I'm told the CNC mill is a little behind so it could be an extra week or so, but not to worry my project is in queue and I should have a prototype in a few weeks.

I'm going to buy steel in a couple of weeks and start producing sleeves. I have located a local plating company who will cadmium plate them for pretty cheap. Not as good as stainless, but close.

Lube manufacturer has a case of 5oz tubes of Jet-Lube Silicone Compound DM on order from TX for me...pricey...but hella wicked lube.

Everything's coming together nicely.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

That's good news :D
Would you change my 90As to 80As please?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

You got it.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

It's always cool witnessing the birth of a new product. :welder:
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
*Y*

Post by *Y* »

So what is the update on this project? Can we still sign up?
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

So now its spring time and i need the bushings now. im very interested in a full kit minus the traling arms and im wondering if its too late to order a set.

sorry for the inconvenience :(
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

It is not too late to sign up. You have a few weeks before I have to place the first order to the company who's going to actually pour the parts.

The ordering and payment information are all at the beginning of this thread as well as the GB thread.

I will update when I know a deadline for ordering for this first run. If you're not able to get in on this round I will be doing a second round if I see there's sufficient interest.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Ahh must work out what durometers to choose, will be going for a streetable set, it is my daily driver. Man if these do for my suspension what the AWR poly engine mounts did for my engine I'll be ecstatic :D
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”