where are all the girls at?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: where are all the girls at?

Post by Mooneggs »

I have never had the chick question either... I guess most of the time I've just wasted them first in my car and then they are more amazed that I just beat their "turbo civic" or wrx STI :D

and if anybody asked me the chick question... well I would be like "let's go right now and we'll see how much of a chick car you think this is in a minute"
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Hahah I think the chick question is mostly based on appearence and not performance, hence colin getting it the most :P
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

This girl I like always makes fun of me for liking the Miata. She says it's a girls car but i really don't see it (or care). :P
kast2L

Post by kast2L »

Inodoro Pereyra wrote:
there's nothing hotter than a girl driving a manual sport-y car.
Yeah. And nothing more dangerous... :bump:
i dont know about that but women driving SUVs is a whole different story. fuckers can't stay in there lanes, can't park or maybe thats just here in NY where they can barely see over the damn steering wheel. My damn fiance told me she wanted a damn escalade, i threw up a little in my mouth and then gave her this look :shock:
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I brought my car into the shop to vacuum it out and a bunch of ppl came into look at it... and this one sales guy that nobody likes comes in and says.... "does this come in Man or only girl....." I gave him one of these looks :| Then I proceeded to say... "Yea thats real original!!.....Hey you sell any cars today... NO?? ohhhK THEN!!"
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

i dont know about that but women driving SUVs is a whole different story. fuckers can't stay in there lanes, can't park or maybe thats just here in NY where they can barely see over the damn steering wheel. My damn fiance told me she wanted a damn escalade, i threw up a little in my mouth and then gave her this look
Believe me, as far as I know, it's global, and the type of car is irrelevant.
I hate to say this, because every time I do somebody says I'm a sexist, and I'm not, but in my experience, women should stay as far away from the steering wheel as possible.
That said, I have, once, met a woman that was an astounding driver. She was 23, and drove a big rig (not a semi, but a big truck with a trailer on tow) and she was capable (and I saw her do it) of parallel parking between 2 cars (with about 10 ft clearance) in 3 maneuvers, without even touching either car.

The rest of the women I've seen, if it was up to me, they couldn't drive a lawnmower without supervision.
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.
kast2L

Post by kast2L »

Inodoro Pereyra wrote:
i dont know about that but women driving SUVs is a whole different story. fuckers can't stay in there lanes, can't park or maybe thats just here in NY where they can barely see over the damn steering wheel. My damn fiance told me she wanted a damn escalade, i threw up a little in my mouth and then gave her this look
Believe me, as far as I know, it's global, and the type of car is irrelevant.
I hate to say this, because every time I do somebody says I'm a sexist, and I'm not, but in my experience, women should stay as far away from the steering wheel as possible.
That said, I have, once, met a woman that was an astounding driver. She was 23, and drove a big rig (not a semi, but a big truck with a trailer on tow) and she was capable (and I saw her do it) of parallel parking between 2 cars (with about 10 ft clearance) in 3 maneuvers, without even touching either car.

The rest of the women I've seen, if it was up to me, they couldn't drive a lawnmower without supervision.
OMG that last part is hilairous, read this at my job and I just busted out laughing and my co workers were like wtf
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Haha in terms of bad drivers, the stereotype is the 3 Os:

Old
Oriental
and...
Ovaries!
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

Maybe I'm biased because she is my wife, but my girl Jill used to have an MR2 SC, that thing was fun! And that woman can drive!!! She owned some dude in a talon with me in the pass seat! Man, that's when I knew what love really is!
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

93vtecklr wrote:Maybe I'm biased because she is my wife, but my girl Jill used to have an MR2 SC, that thing was fun! And that woman can drive!!! She owned some dude in a talon with me in the pass seat! Man, that's when I knew what love really is!
No, what you felt was fear...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

I think amish women drivers must be pretty good, usually horses can find their way home alone :lol:
1994 GS 5 speed 1.8, fresh black paint, flowmaster muffler & Little smelly pine tree
1993 RS 5 speed SOHC with 89,000 original KMs! (rising fast though).
1994 RS 4 cyl auto- running parts car with 104,000 KMs
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

A girl car is whatever the guy with inadequate genitalia and a big mouth isn't driving at the time. It's silly. I've kind of hoped that someone would make that comment to me, but I've got crazy eyes :evil: and an itchy punching finger.
But, back to the topic... Silvergirl is HOT, and she now drives a GS full-time! (Her Celica died while we were on the freeway, and caught fire).
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

fowljesse wrote:But, back to the topic... Silvergirl is HOT, and she now drives a GS full-time! (Her Celica died while we were on the freeway, and caught fire).
You wouldn't have anything to do with that, would you...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

with all this honda talk going on it seams like everyone forgot about the CRX. I had one of those death traps befor my mx3 and it was an si to
Inodoro Pereyra

Post by Inodoro Pereyra »

with all this honda talk going on it seams like everyone forgot about the CRX.
Hmmm... Pardon my confusion, but I thought this was a car forum...
Did I accidentally step into the go-kart section? :? :lol:
U28sIG5vdyB5b3UgYWxzbyBrbm93IGJhc2UgNjQuLi5odWg/DQpTSE9XIE9GRiEhIQ==

"The more I know man, the more I love my dog."

Diogenes of Sinope.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”