PHOTO SHOOT

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mymx.3
Supporting Member

PHOTO SHOOT

Post by mymx.3 »

Someone that is arranging a meet in Saskatoon mentioned about a get together and do a photo shoot. I hope the person doesn't mind if I steal that idea...

I would like to have a meet (not necessarily me hosting it) but to get together and get a photographer or a person that can take awesome pictures to do some pics of our cars.................everyone would LOVE to have a few awesome pics.......

Colin..................who did your recent pics?????

Whom ever the person will be.....finding out prices ahead of time and who is willing to get them done.

Now if there is a person...but does not want the responsibility of getting them done....I can do it. There must be someone with a computer that can be brought to the meet so we can see what pics we want...and if it is me...I can have prices announced before hand...then each person who is interested can give me the $$$$$ needed...and only at that time. No deals .... e.g. don't have the money but I'll give it to you when they are done :evil:

Give me your feed back on this.

Oh and I would like to see this happen when I have another MX...............maybe late summer.

Thanks!
DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
colinsmx3

Re: PHOTO SHOOT

Post by colinsmx3 »

Hey Deb! Yea my buddy who is a mechanic/photographer took the shots! He used them for a course he is doing on the side. It was all free and he is making the panoramic shot a full size poster and framing it!

He was talking about comming out to some car meets and making some money on the side. He has alot of nice shots and takes sooo long to get one shot making sure it's all nice and pirdy! He is in Vegas right now so I am am giving him a call once he gets back to do more shots of my car anyway, so I will let him know other people want some!

These are the 3 best he did last weekend.... only problem was we forgot to remove the plate... booooo :shrug:

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

If you guys did that out here I could get you some really sick photographers. I got about 5 friends that are beasts with the cameras and photoshop. I should post some of their pics.

Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

The last pic with the Lambo is from a baller meet around NYC, they got their own crew with Vipers, Porsches, Lambos, etc. More pics here:

http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/appearanc ... amera.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Pretty sick pics Illa!! My buddy is gonna try some neat stuff like that also!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

Thats a sweet lambo!!!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
timpronk

Post by timpronk »

I will take the rx7 thank you very much!
92 MX-3 GS 2.5 KLZE
14.385 @ 98.21
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

rx is sweet... but a sin to have a domestic engine in it
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

That was my idea...thanks.

hahaha jokes, those are some wicked pictures though.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Illa those pics are amazing...
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

onlytrueromeo wrote:Illa those pics are amazing...
Yeah man alot of guys down here are doing sick things. Thats only a couple of photographers I know, there are plenty more that do work also that I didnt post up.
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

the corvette engine in the rx is an actual swap some people do... im not sure why people would swap out a rotory engine they screeeeaaaaaaaammmmmm!!!!!!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

v8rx7forum.com will give you some insight on the swap. An FD/FC with an LSx will run, and run fast. Plus it has something rotaries lack...torque.

Other than a V8 rumble coming from a RX7 being a little weird, it creates one amazing vehicle. That's my next project in line when I finally sell the MX3. Only problem is it's a pretty costly swap to do it clean and nice in an FD, but you can maintain your AC and power steering and use it as a reliable daily driver or a weekend track car.
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

BornSticky wrote:the corvette engine in the rx is an actual swap some people do... im not sure why people would swap out a rotory engine they screeeeaaaaaaaammmmmm!!!!!!
Sadly its a swap that ALOT of people do, not just some. Its very common to see them around to the point where I think the rotary's days are numbered. Problem with that swap is that there arent many cons, its almost all pros when doing an LSx swap in the FD. They maintain the same 50/50 weight distribution as a rotary FD, they get far better gas mileage, they make alot more torque, make more power N/A then many FDs make turbo, they can handle massive shots of nitrous, they are reliable as hell, and on and on and on...The only con I see with the swap is that they arent rotary, which kind of kills the soul of the car because the R in RX-7 stands for rotary.
hppwdn

Post by hppwdn »

Illa Killa wrote:The only con I see with the swap is that they arent rotary, which kind of kills the soul of the car because the R in RX-7 stands for rotary.
After the swap the R stands for Rumble :mrgreen:
92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
NSCRA 2009 FWD Drag Radial Finalist
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video
As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”