Need an ALTERNATOR in Canada!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
93MX3SpecialEdition

Need an ALTERNATOR in Canada!!!!

Post by 93MX3SpecialEdition »

I need an alternator ASAP. If anyone has one, shoot me an email over at terrrrrrrror@hotmail.com<p>Thanks!!
koreanmx-er

Re: Need an ALTERNATOR in Canada!!!!

Post by koreanmx-er »

im not in canada but maybe it'll work out hey man ive got one from a 93 gs its got about 10,000miles on it and i bought it brand new then i got into an accident so its just sittin in my garage its yours for 100usd and then like 15usd 20usd for express 2-3 day shipping let me know if your interested my reposting or email that works out to be best
thx
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
93MX3SpecialEdition

Post by 93MX3SpecialEdition »

I would be very interested!! Would it be a lot to ship?<p>Let me know!!
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

I know they are damn heavy so shipping isnt gona be cheap.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

hey i just checked it out and the guy above who posted was right this thing is pretty heavy but i think at the max it might be 30-35usd for shipping that is a complete estimate so im not for sure whatsoever if you are interested lets correspond through email or aim my aim is youngnam15 thx
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

33.85usd for 4-10 day shipping
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

Dude..check Canadian Tire...you can get a rebuilt on for cheaper...or Napa parts. Or Parts source. Check you white pages...there are a lot of companys that sell rebuilts ones...you trand in your old one for a rebuilts one that is good as new and it would be cheaper.
userAttila19

Post by userAttila19 »

The cheapest rebuilt is Napa, they're asking roughly $250.00 with the return of the old one. Or try a scrap yard, or one of some of those used Japanese auto parts dealers. Good luck. PS, take out the alternator and take it to Canadian Tire to get it tested (Canadian tire will test it for free if its out of the car), you might just have a bad connection.
No time to slow down. 1995 MX-3 GS http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/566272

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”