Montreal meet

A Forum For Quebec MX-3 Club Related Topics.
johnmx3ze

Re: Montreal meet

Post by johnmx3ze »

i got a flat tire 2 weeks ago on main street...

so i went home got my jack and 2 pieces of 2x6...

got the car on top of the 2x6s and the jack just passed under my bumper...

and chaged my 2 front rims and put on some stock rims and every thing was ok i drove all night with them...
mx-3, KL turbo (tooo much to list) yeah its boosted!
worklog====> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cardomain==> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869504/1 ... awks-on-ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Hi, I d be interested in your Montreal Meet, I live in Sutton' Quebec, a little over an hour drive from Montreal. My friend lives in the City and has my old 4 banger rs, maybe he would come too.

I ll watch for when you get the date sorted out, after May 1st I m available.

Regards
1994 GS 5 speed 1.8, fresh black paint, flowmaster muffler & Little smelly pine tree
1993 RS 5 speed SOHC with 89,000 original KMs! (rising fast though).
1994 RS 4 cyl auto- running parts car with 104,000 KMs
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

colinsmx3 wrote:I always have a bag of tools uner my seat that can fix pretty much anything on my car! But thats the problem.... I can't jack the car up... it's to low to even fit a lowpro jack under it.... I made custom ramps to drive on ahahah But they won't fit in the car.. boooooo. :crying:
Pah... just get someone to lift on the front end while you slide a jack under. :)
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

mymx.3 wrote:I would be interested ........... but depends on my Dad and my car.............so I'll see what happens when the time gets nearer............

Good idea!! Too bad it is not on the weekend of the Grand Prix :)...but I would love to see some of Montréal!!!! Years ago..I usually saw the Holiday Inn and the Grand Prix and the fast drive to and from...and that's it.......nowhere else.................

DEB
Sorry but I will not be coming to this.....enjoy!

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
mymx.3
Supporting Member

Post by mymx.3 »

Hmmmm....ok ok I didn't notice the date...........LOL

DEB
New owner of a "2008 Tiburon GT"
Mariob316
antispam: No

Post by Mariob316 »

EDIT: Lol i didnt get what deb was saying about the date. Took me a few to understand xD Anyways we should do another meet soon.

Return to “Quebec MX-3 Club (Quebec, QC)”