The Sighting/Spotted Thread

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Mad Cow

Re: The Sighting/Spotted Thread

Post by Mad Cow »

Last night at the Queensway theatre I came back to my parked mx3 and saw a red GS with aftermarket 15's parked right next to me. Is it anybody here?
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

last couple days in newmarket i have seen a silver..must be a 95 96 gs ..with stock everything but i think has a muffler... u here ?
_-Night-Shade-_

Post by _-Night-Shade-_ »

Yesterday in Oakville - a white GS with 5 star rims...
--------------------------------------------
[WORKLOG] [FOR SALE] [Wishlist] [Feedback]
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

sunday april 12 you were a red mx3 not sure what version but you were heading east on the 401 at around 12 (rough time) between the kennedy and Mc cowan rd exits you were a red mx3 with a dual white racing stripes on your car are you on here? and you wouldnt of seen me i was in my moms suv
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

i sw you again red mx3 where are you ???????? you cant hide from me for that long lol
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

There's a black Mx-3 that gets off at night from the QEW onto Ontario St. Had back tribal decals on the rear fender.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
93_MX3 GS

Post by 93_MX3 GS »

In Keswick a Light Blue prolly baby blue , with a full body kit chrome rims, no tint, has been around, and a Tropical Emeral one with 5 stars and a Wings West Spoiler n tints. , but hmm its funny nobody ever on here. :roll:
garretc16

Post by garretc16 »

tmac4t4 wrote:yesterday, on woodlawn near swiss chalet and tim hortons...blue mx3 with some body work, v6, 5spd...we had a nice game of cat n mouse. come forward whoever you are!!
ahhaaha that was me.. :) yours is the one with the muffler and altezza taillights?
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

I'll be driving down from Montreal to Waterloo tonight, and then to Niagara tomorrow... in case anyone asks "who was that?" :lol:

Black '96 with MS bumper, spyder lights, SSR anthricite wheels, crash damage to the hood.
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

nightfire wrote:I'll be driving down from Montreal to Waterloo tonight, and then to Niagara tomorrow... in case anyone asks "who was that?" :lol:

Black '96 with MS bumper, spyder lights, SSR anthricite wheels, crash damage to the hood.
did i race you on the expressway in waterloo....we got off at the king st exit....if it was you...haha i won :P :P
ImageImageImageImage
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

garretc16 wrote:
tmac4t4 wrote:yesterday, on woodlawn near swiss chalet and tim hortons...blue mx3 with some body work, v6, 5spd...we had a nice game of cat n mouse. come forward whoever you are!!
ahhaaha that was me.. :) yours is the one with the muffler and altezza taillights?
haha where did you disapear to? i was hopin you were gona stop i wanted to check out your car...too bad my auto couldnt keep up LOL
ImageImageImageImage
nightfire

Post by nightfire »

tmac4t4 wrote:
nightfire wrote:I'll be driving down from Montreal to Waterloo tonight, and then to Niagara tomorrow... in case anyone asks "who was that?" :lol:

did i race you on the expressway in waterloo....we got off at the king st exit....if it was you...haha i won :P :P
Hmmm.. nope that wasn't me. I did take the King exit yesterday though.. hmmm. :)
- Gord
1996 MX-3 GS-ZE 2.5L 5spd
KLZE+LSD / Headers / KL02 VAF / Clutchmasters stage-I / Fidanza 9lb flywheel / Eibach Pro Kit / Tokico HPs / Urethane bushings & mounts / SSR Comp-C 16x7 / General Exclaim UHP 205/45R16 / Wilwood 13" brakes / Whiteline rear swaybar / Carputer / Software Crossover / Infinity components+subs / 41hz Tripath Amp9 / Trunk SLA batt / Keyless entry
garretc16

Post by garretc16 »

Saw a green mx3 with Fast rims on it and a mazda speed emblem on the back with euros. we were both stopped at the lights in guelph near BM if your on here let me know!!!!
garretc16

Post by garretc16 »

tmac4t4 wrote:
garretc16 wrote:
haha where did you disapear to? i was hopin you were gona stop i wanted to check out your car...too bad my auto couldnt keep up LOL

LOL i went to GCVI i go to school there lol..... we will have to find a time to meet up then.
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

saw this last wednesday night parked out of the movie theatres at the pen center in st kitts

clean mx3
shaved door handles
shaved rear squirter
shaved key hole
mazdaspeed front bumper
inverted CF hood
oem sides :| !!!!!!
racing buckets
rare rs rear spoiler
nice cremey white paint
slim visors

very clean mx3 i parked next to it for about 40 minutes smokin a--------- hanging out... waiting for you to come but you never did.

WHO ARE YOU and can you shave my door handles? :)
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”