Saskatoon MX-3 Meet

Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 owners and surrounding areas
Ashton Janzen

Saskatoon MX-3 Meet

Post by Ashton Janzen »

Hey we should do a local Mx3 Meet in saskatoon for all those people on this side of the world. Give me your inpot and we can get something going. If we got like ten cars to show off that would be sweat.
Darcy

Re: Mx3 Meet

Post by Darcy »

Ewwww
Vanished

Re: Saskatoon MX-3 Meet

Post by Vanished »

Cruise weekend?
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

I am moving there the end of the month, let me know if anything is happening for the mx3 meets and what not.
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

so how many mx3 owners do we have here in the sasaktoon area?
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

I'm still around, same with David. I know one or two other guys.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

I'm still in it. Car looks like crap right now, smashed it up a little a few nights ago at the ice track. haha. but I can promise it will be in great shape in the summer and a lot faster. ;)
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

hahah you were out at brocks or what? My car need it's interior put in, tranny fixed, and tuned uuuup.

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

k well we are all moved to saskatoon now so I am officially a toonie. Anyhow if ya see a dark blue mx3 gs with the euro tails on it and an alberta plate with the windows tinted out thats me. I gotta get the oop inspection done on the wifes mazda tribute and the mx3 but I don't think they are gonna pass me as i got tint on the drivers and passenger side windows, its a light tint but with the rear done it looks darker than it is. Anyone got the name of a good shop where I can get my out of province inspections done?
ElectricEnergy

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Haha, damn window tint. I just got a ticket for mine. Have to remove it in the next 4 days. I'll probably just bite the bullet and put it back on and expect to get more tickets. I like it too much. :P

And no, I wasn't out at Brock's. I was going around the rat hole like I normally do, and just messed up a corner. Need a rear bumper now. My front bumper really took a beating this winter from the deep ruts too, my GS lip is totally destroyed. I guess I'll have to track down one of those fancy mazdaspeed bumpers or something.... After I'm done with my new goodies.... going out to the garage right now to work on that. Muahahahaha
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

I gotta hold off on car goodies till I am settled here and have a steady stream of income. I am currently working for westcan but its not really what I enjoy doing in my field. I might be heading over to city of saskatoon as early as friday depends on how the phone interview goes when they call me. As an added note for those of you on facebook I made a group for saskatoon mx3 owners. http://www.facebook.com/friends/#/group ... 362&ref=mf I think that link should work if you care to join up.
Chris_W_2k5

Post by Chris_W_2k5 »

Hey guys and gals.

I just picked up an MX-3 saturday and am quite excited to actually have a sporty car. Last sports car I had was an 85 firebird, everything from there has been jeep. So whenever you guys decide to get together, i'll most likely pull up :-D

OH, i got a 1995 white RS :mrgreen:
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey Chris the possibilities for your car are endless. Much better than the Firebird. Check out the turbo posts.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Chris_W_2k5

Post by Chris_W_2k5 »

Im going to keep this thing close to stock right now. My over all plans with it are to keep it up and running nicely so that I can drive it to work, then when I can afford to buy a new car for work, strip the MX and make it a mini stock :-D
Newfie_dan

Post by Newfie_dan »

so I got the car in for an out of province inspection, they found that my rocker panels were soft in place and left me some nice holes, looks like I gotta get them patched up any recommendations for a cheap/decent body shop here in the saskatoon area?

Return to “Manitoba / Saskatchewan Mx-3 Community”