A New video of my car!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
colinsmx3

A New video of my car!

Post by colinsmx3 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjBnzdApuj8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I made another one... but I used Young Jeezy "I put on for my city" ...... But they removed it for copyright... ahahh

Made this today when I was sick... ahah nuttin else to do! Just added some nice pics and music and came out nice! At 3:05 it took me a while to get it to the proper beats ahaha!

ENJOY!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mazdaspeed96743

Re: A New video of my car!

Post by Mazdaspeed96743 »

Spectacular and unique man!.
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Colin, You have a nice looking MX...
'But' ...
Let's see some action. We've all seen pics of your car. Let's see that baby in some action.
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

it's slow.... ahah well K8 slow.... I am more of a slow cruising kinda guy.. I never beat on the car at all, I let ppl wonder what the hell it is when I creep by! ahaha But I can see if I have any.
ImageImageImage
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Bro ... It doesn't have to be fast to ride out!
Make a small vid of it rollin around. I love seeing mx-3's riding around. Just seeing your sweet ride rolling on the streets will satisfy my crave!
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
projectzemx3

Post by projectzemx3 »

you should swap a ze into it anyways. it completes the whole "modified" theme.
NEED PARTS INSTALLED? PM ME!
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

X2 :!:
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Trust me it was supposed to go in come March... but then the g/f and I decided we wanted a house instead... so it will have to wait... unless it blows up..... thats the only way I will get it in this yr. :crying: It hurts at shows when you have very little performance! Scores low on the points side!

I will make vids of it rollin the streets in about a month when the snow is gone!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”