No Heat in car, No rear defoggers

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

Wow this is a real B!TCH!!! a lots more work than i thought... i stoped for now because it got dark and i didn't even take it all apart yet...
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

Ok, ITS DONE!!!!

its so nice and hot now, after spending 5 hours in the rain...
i suggest noone do this lol go to a shop!

i'll post some pics later...
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
koketsu-mx3

Re: No Heat in car, No rear defoggers

Post by koketsu-mx3 »

wow you guys are freakin braniacs im having similar problems with my mx3 as well umma go try the clr thing
abiba_69
BANNED Member

Post by abiba_69 »

Anyone still having the rear defogger problem? I can help... I think. lol

Chris
abiba_69
BANNED Member

Post by abiba_69 »

I had the same problem with my defogger. Relay would click but when i tested for power at the relay, it was toast. Test the black with blue stripe at the relay for power when the switch is turned on. My plug was burnt as was the relay. Just fixed the wire and changed the relay. Bingo! If you have power at that wire, test the driver side plug on the rear hatch for power when it's on. If power there, then go to the pass. side and test for ground. I'm more sure about the realy tho. GO THERE FIRST.

Hope this helps,

Chris
davied3377

Post by davied3377 »

yeah i'm having problems with my reardefog right now, everything went at once. the relay, the harness for the relay, the fuse, AND the switch. going to be taking the dash apart this weekend to do the switch.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”