ick's 92 mx3

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
insane_clown_killer

ick's 92 mx3

Post by insane_clown_killer »

Well i haven't gotten around to doing too much on the car. I bought this car for 300 buck and it was the first car I have ever bought. I knew it was weird that the guy said that it was priced accordingly but I loved the car and I bought it anyways. When I pulled up with it to my house my friend looked at me and said dude that car has issues. I not having much car experience looked at him funny and we ended up pulling the motor out and the head looked like this:

so i bout a probe turbo motor and i am in the process of making motor mounts to fit the car. i will post more pix as i go
Last edited by insane_clown_killer on November 3rd, 2008, 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
se7en

Post by se7en »

is your car a rs or gs?

(v6 or 4cyl)?

if it is a v6, then you won't need mounts, the probe motor will just bolt in no prob.

have fun!

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
TREVO123

Post by TREVO123 »

he probly bought the 2.2L turbo 4banger, and needs lots of custom modification to install. search.
TREVO-Under major construction, Bp coming soon! TO a mx3 near you
1993 MX-3 RS,FULL BLITZ KIT(PROTOTYPE)17"10 SPOKE RIMS,SOHC 1.6L.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2189811
insane_clown_killer

Re: ick's 92 mx3

Post by insane_clown_killer »

well the car has sat for year but is now in the process of finishing up. I was dumb at the beginning of this project and didnt do enough research when i bought the 2.2l probe motor and ended up reselling that motor. wednesday i am going to upllrparts and pulling either a 1.8 bp or if i happen to see a 323 with a bpt in it then i am gonna take that but i am not banking on it. currently i am fitting mazda rx7 4 pot front brakes to the front with rx7 rotors that have been drilled for the right bolt pattern. i will post some pix when thats finished. I am also truckasursing the rear and removing the hatch. pix will be coming in the next week of the progress.

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”