[WTB] junk g series tranny

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
mx3stylez

[WTB] junk g series tranny

Post by mx3stylez »

around edmonton area, just need a part from the inside, can pick up
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
wytbishop

Re: [WTB] junk g series tranny

Post by wytbishop »

I will have one in the future, but not right away. How badly do you need it? I am looking to get my spare rebuilt so I can swap it into my daily driver. That one will be garbage when it's out. If you can wait a while, you can have it.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

thank you, that would be great. how long are you thinking? i was putting in my new quaiffe and i found a broken clip and spring sitting in the bottom of the case when i opened the case up. i am going to be doing a little engine touch up work before i put it all back together, but i cant have my car sitting in peices for too long where it sits. mabey a couple weeks at the most
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I'm not exactly sure. My clutch is junk and the previous owner welded the drain plug because it was leaking...nice. So I would like to do it soon. But with other projects on the go and life and stuff...I can't see it getting done until after Christmas.

I'll let you know when I get it done and we'll see if you still need anything.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Towona

Post by Towona »

I have one sitting in my garage waiting to go back to the pick-n-pull. What do you need exactly? If it's easy enough, I can pull it out before returning the unit. I'm in Red Deer.
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

it is a little bronze coloured clip with a hook on either end, maybe 2 inches long. there was also a spring that was sitting in the bottom of the case, it is still good, problem is i cant see exactly how they go, or where. might be other little clips that went together as an assembly that i dont know but i doubt it. let me know if you know what i am talking about.
Towona

Post by Towona »

Sorry, I don't. I'm going to the pick-n-pull today and will returning the tranny, but if I get a chance I will try to open it up and see if I can find what it is you need.

Also, to clarify, my G-series is from a 4 banger while bshop's is from a v6. The internals are supposed to be the same however.
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

can antone else help me out?

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”