Control arm bushing

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
p_p_pi

Control arm bushing

Post by p_p_pi »

Hi,

Just wondering if any of you can give some advice on where to get control arm bushings. I am not really looking to get performance ones (another fellow was nice enough to point me to the corksport ones but it was kinda expensive for 150$); I was just trying to fix up my car so cheap OEM replacement ones will do just fine.

Thanks!

ps. mine is a 94 1.6L.
onlytrueromeo

Re: Control arm bushing

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Have you tried http://www.rockauto.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or napa? If you can't find it there, then I don't know what your next best bet is. You could always jump in the group buy with us and get ALL you bushings for ~$400...and they'd be much better than OEM replacement. :-P Just throwing that out there.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Thanks for the free plug Romeo.

They are available from mazda for ~$180 (depending on where you live I guess)...but yeah they're not cheap. Rock Auto may have them as well but with shipping they'll be about the same. There are no cheap OEM replacement ones that I am aware of.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
p_p_pi

Post by p_p_pi »

thanks everyone for the input... yes i have tried rockauto.com but they don't have it unfortunately... i guess i'll try to call my mazda dealer...

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”