[Feedback] Possitive - Rebel2k4

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
Selecta

[Feedback] Possitive - Rebel2k4

Post by Selecta »

Picked up yet another item from Brandon and as usual the transaction and over all experience was nothing shy of perfect.

Always a pleasure dealing with him.
Friends are just enemies who lack the testicular fortitude to kill you.

I'm a 2min man in a 1min universe

94 GS - KLZE, Spec2 Clutch, Fidanza 9lbs FW, 2 1/4 full magnaflow exhaust. 145WHP / 147WTQ
glow

Re: [Feedback] Possitive - Rebel2k4

Post by glow »

a little late but a couple of years ago i bought a replacement 5 spoke rim from him, speedy shipment even to canada. smooth transaction. thanks.
94 GS
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Good guy bought injector o-ring and this guy wasn't messing around. Got them 3 days later.
Blaze Red '92 K8 Mx-3 GS. Never got around to a ZE swap. SOLD
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Don't worry i'll come back around to the Mazda world.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I bought his MSnS, and he went out of his way to alter it, and send me the software.
:2thumbsup:
Thanks, man!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
mx3boyze

Post by mx3boyze »

I also bought a Megasquirt and Plug and Play Harness from Brandon, MS was built and shipped very quickly.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”