seal part numbers

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Spotted

seal part numbers

Post by Spotted »

Hey guys. I nned some help. I picked up a 94+ GS spoiler , the wrap type and I need the part numbers for the seal that goes around it. Also I was wondering if some of you GS guys could post me some pics of the area where the spoiler meets the window. I have a huge gap there and I am assuming that there is a seal or some type of rubber gap filler that goes there. Also ca I get a pic of where the spoiler bolt in the front wrap around arm part? I have nothing to bolt it to since I am transplanting it to a 94 RS.
It looks so hot, should be a rare thing here in South FLA!!
Thakns for all your help.
:welder:
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: seal part numbers

Post by Mooneggs »

when I installed mine I just drilled some holes and found a random bolt to bolt it down on the "arms" of the spoiler

not sure about the part number for the seal... maybe one of the canadians can get that part number...
wytbishop

Re: seal part numbers

Post by wytbishop »

There is a rubber seal that goes all the way around the spoiler against the car. I don't have any pictures of the inside under the trim...sorry.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Return to “Appearance”