off topic vs. real topic

Off-Topic Discussions
Gods Father

off topic vs. real topic

Post by Gods Father »

it seems to me like a lot of people on here are more about the "off-topic" section than the sections that actually mean something...i just looked at all my last posts and the ones with the most views and most answers are in this section...obviously ive taken part in this myself and i am now...but cmon people lets try to get some learning and helping going on in the real sections instead of all this mindless BS :|
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: off topic vs. real topic

Post by fowljesse »

Heheh. Well, there isn't much new... Almost any question that comes up has been discussed, and can be found in a search. I don't do "off-topic" much, but can understand why people do. We have an interesting group of people on here, and many people stay, or come back, after not having an MX-3 any more. Innovations in general are hard to come by. I'm hoping that my aero, and polycarbonate stuff inspires some people, but I've got so many projects, I'm not getting them done right away.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

maybe I'm not normal but I usually go straight to "view new posts" as opposed to going to just one section :shrug:

but I am an addict and I'm on here every day 8)
Savin

Post by Savin »

[quote="Mooneggs"]maybe I'm not normal but I usually go straight to "view new posts" as opposed to going to just one section :shrug: quote]

You are normal Moons! To a certain degree. :wink: I do the same thing, I go straight for the "View new posts()" and usually look at EVERY new post. I 'm either that bored or like to learn.
'95 MX-3 RS - Project "Déjà Vu" Destined for the scrapyard.
'93 MX-3 GS - SOLD!
'93 MX-3 GS SE - Parts car!
'94 MX-3 GS - Scrapped
'94 MX-3 RS - Scrapped
'96 Sunfire SE - Scrapped
'03 Sunfire SE - Deathtrap
'95 Cavalier Base - Scrapped
'94 Thunderbird LX - Collects dust
'89 Mustang GT - SOLD!
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I browse through mostly all topics, (forced induction scares me)
But I do tend to favor off-topic.

I understand this is a "car forum"

but however, I feel it's more of a community.

And as I understand it, there's a lot more to a car's owner then there is to his car.

Making both topics of equal importance.

But even though this sounds like a well-thought-out reply...

...I just like attention.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread

Return to “Off-Topic”