me new project

Other - General Mazda Discussions
blink_2009

me new project

Post by blink_2009 »

So as i wrote in the intro section i recently bought an mx-3 precidia. there might be some debate as to the proper year and edition but im workin on that . Hopefully some of the veterans on here will be able to help resto this little machine to its glory days and maybe juice it up a bit!! So here it is, i got her for a steal and she needs some asthetics for sure , the d/s window motor is gone , the front bumper is broken, and im not sure cause i havent had the wheel off but i believe asmall pin from the brake caliper needs to be replaced it actually slid out when i was takin her off the trailer. the vacuum box on the cruise control, the connection for the vacuum line is broken off and they just tied the vacuum line off. brakes, tires, oil leak round the oil pan, exhaust issues, new paint, oh yeah and no stereo!! LOL from what I can see this car isnt too terribly complicated......of course i just jinxed myself by saying that right?! :D But I am hoping to keep this post rolling and to keep all the enthusasts informed of how things are going. this is my firast attempt with an import vehicle im used to older north american rides thus far so im fairly excited about gettin into it. feel free to drop me aline with tips and hints and Im defintely scouring this site for the same.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: me new project

Post by fowljesse »

Put up some pics in the worklog section. Inside/ outside/ engine.. We'll get it sorted.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
blink_2009

Re: me new project

Post by blink_2009 »

thts awicked idea!! thnx so much! Im still finding all the diferent areas and what not!

Return to “General Mazda”