SWEET SWEET GLORY!!! COP GETS IT!!!

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
colinsmx3

SWEET SWEET GLORY!!! COP GETS IT!!!

Post by colinsmx3 »

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_22702.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT VICTORY IS OURS!!!! AN on Duty Officer cought doing over 50 khms gets booked!!!! He is the first COP to be nailed under the street racing law!!! :love: :mrgreen: :lol: :o
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JoshVK
Supporting Member

Re: SWEET SWEET GLORY!!! COP GETS IT!!!

Post by JoshVK »

read this on another forum. hell get out it somehow.
1996 MX-3 GS - rollin' on Rota Slipstreams, (Red, Deep Tint, Black Lip)
True Straight Neck KLZE with TB relocate. Custom Cold air Intake. 2.25 Exhaust to Bosal muffler.
ACT Stage 2, Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel, Short Shifter with CorkSport Bushings and SS Clutch Line.
Suspension Techniques Springs On Zx2 Struts. SRD Control arm Bushings, Custom Sway Bar Links
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

I'm very glad to hear that... Yesterday, I saw one pull a seriously illegal left turn whilst the light was a solid yellow, and I can't count the time's I've seen them pull onto highways, promptly accelerate to 160km/h, and weave traffic untill I can't see them anymore (Big deal on the praries). Its hard to take a ticket for 120 when you know that just yesterday his buddy was going 160, and invulnerable. Recently, I remember one who I saw speed past me, turn onto the next road, and flick off his lights. Abuse of power? Is there a hotline to call in cops plates if they are doing something illegal? If there is, I'm gonna want to find out....
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Yea one of my buddy's is a Durham cop and he came by my house one day in the cruiser while working on my car. He stopped in the middle of the road and held up traffic both ways for about 5 whole minutes while we talked! It was VERY funny but very rude also, funny thing is a guy up the street we watched blow through a stop sign and he ended up pulling the guy over ahahha. But yea they seem to blow through red lights with there lights on and then turn them off once there through all the time around here! :shrug:
On a side note the guy who got cought doing 50 over is charged with 2 COUNTS of street racing!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

me and a few buddys..watched one drive down the wrong side of a median in a parking lot..and make a left hand turn and there was a sign .that says no lefts..and the median guided u right...and there was a car tryin to turn in and had to stop and wait lol...there nuts
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

In Portland, we have a Copwatch program to keep them in line. People will walk right up to them during an arrest, and make sure they're doing things right. In any other place, they'd get arrested, but they know their rights, and the cops know they can't get away with much.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”