Nor Cal Meets

For MX-3 owners on the west coast and surrounding areas
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Nor Cal Meets

Post by mr1in6billion »

On Sat April 21st there is a big Mazda meet up in Vallejo. I haven't looked into it yet, but I'm generally free Saturdays so I'll be there.

It's also almost the time of the year that Formula D makes it's rounds.
July 14 they are at Infinion in Sonoma
July 29 they are in San Jose
Aug 11 at Infinion

Mark your calendars. I'll post more info later.
Philthy

Post by Philthy »

Cool, how about some details. who to contact? where its at? who is putting it on? or a link to click. Thanks

Also I'll be running my MX-3 at Thunderhill April 14th-15th
If any body is interested check out

http://www.nasaproracing.com
or
http://www.hookedondriving.com

They often run at Sears Point (I hate calling it infinion)(for the same reason Candlestick is CANDLESTICK)(Can i get a hallelujah, brother)
rant over
and they sometimes run at Laguna Seca
92 MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, OBX headers, 2-1/2" exhaust, XL Performance muffler, AASCO Aluminum flywheel,Pheno spacers,APEXi Airflow computer,Eibach springs,Tockico struts, Toyo RA1 205/50ZR15s, B&M short shifter. MS control arm Bushings, SS clutch line, SS brake hoses
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Official posting of the Vallejo meet (also posted in multiple other mazda forums)
Supposed to be a big meet. Sounds good.

Official Formula D Page
As a note for the SearsPoint/Infinion race. Brings lots of ice, water, and sunscreen. Both years that i've gone it's been in the high 90+. Each time around 10-12 people were taken to the hospital for dehydration and/or heat stroke. It's also good if you have something for shade. Parking is never a problem, but if you get your tickets before hand (online) you can get in faster and you save a few $. If not tickets can be bought when you drive in. Also bring a camera. There are tons of cars to check out along with women and drivers. Last year Hulk Hogan showed up.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

Cool, i'll try and come thru. :P
92 Autozam AZ3
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

Well the meet on Sat was awesome!. 31 cars showed up, 28 made it to the group photo. It was overcast, but it didn't rain. We had a big BBQ and got to throw around frisbees, footballs, basketballs, wiffleballs, and kites. I was the only mx (nothing new) and most of the cars were fairly new (I'm pretty sure I was 1 of only 3 pre2K cars).

Pictures can be found here
koketsu-mx3

Re: Nor Cal Meets

Post by koketsu-mx3 »

too bad i just started loggin in maybe ill catch one this year if they have it

Return to “West Coast MX-3 Owners”