Who's got a BPT 1.8L GTR engine in there MX3?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
rusty

Who's got a BPT 1.8L GTR engine in there MX3?

Post by rusty »

Any one out there have a BPT GTR 1.8L in there MX3? How much did you pay for your engine? How does it work?
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

ive got one in mine and i believe i got a great deal as the guy who sold it to me was in desperate need of money for his daily driver so i got mine for cheap. i havent driiven mine in quite awhile but i do know all it needs is a new alternator and new connector for the radiator fans. i havent driven mine much as ive been deployed quite frequently the past 3 years or so. im looking to sell it but i just havent gotten down to it and started to really do it.

the last thread i made bout trying to sell it went south very quickly with talk of other things other than the sale lol. otherwise the car runs pretty nicely. it just needs a little love and care to get back into shape. i just havent had the time to do so on my own.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

did u sell urs if ya didn't i wouldn't mine checking it out. natural born honda killer
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

whats up lime green? nah i havent sold it yet. i still need to clean it up as ive been deployed for the past year but its still up for sale.

heres my post in the for sale forum. http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=61006

let me know if you wanna check it out. i gotta find the laptop that goes with the haltech but its all there. if your serious bout it we can work a deal out. im def flexible with it. i just know what its worth and id love for it to go to someone on this board that i know will take care of it whether it be a full all out track car or a show car. i just dont have the time anymore with all the deployments i go on to take care of it. its hard enough to do that with my 05 sti. pm me when you get a chance and we can swap cell numbers or something and go from there. the last time i had some offers but it kinda flaked out so nuthing ever came of it. hope to talk to ya soon.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”