car runs rough

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

Well put SuperK. Nobody is trying to be hostile here. We are giving you our attention and time by responding to your post. I am in no way an authority figure here, but at this point I would recommend straightening up, and perhaps we can help you. I for one know that if your attitude continues, I am done with you. I feel like I'm speaking to a child, my 14 year-old sister seems more mature.

Don't take this as an attack, this forum has been a wealth of information for me, and if I were you I would not want to be banned. Play your cards right and you will have access to vast knowledge available at the few POLITE, MATURE pushes of keyboard buttons.
4gethonda

Post by 4gethonda »

idk wtf you guys are tlaking about but this is my GF car, she has been looking for this car for months and we finally got it, it had some problems and i mjust trying to help her fix them thats all im sorry guys i jsut want help

well now we got it to start but very badly and makes a loud nocking noise we replaced the fuel pump and that wasnt it

replaced the fuel filter and ran worse than it did

just please help, could it be the timing?
bawolvesfan

Post by bawolvesfan »

This forum in particular is very picky about manners and that people have some decent knowledge before posting. If i were you id just have her bring it in. Its not worth fighting the problem. Ive done everything ever suggested to me on anysite and my car still has a similar problem. Your better off bringing it in and getting only whats actually broken fixed than replacing your entire fuel system like I have.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

if it's a loud knocking noise, I would suggest maybe a bent rod or something of the sort.

If it's just like a tinging, it might be your HLA's. That'd also give it a reason for it to burn oil

Sounds like your car doesn't have a fuel problem, might need a new engine :S
tazman734

Post by tazman734 »

i put a after market cold air on my car 1nd had a small leak after my mass air and when i hit the gas it would die then come back look for a leak after the mass air
good luck :wink:
tazman734

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”