[WTB] Mazda MX3 Project/Parts car in MI, OH area

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Babymx3

[WTB] Mazda MX3 Project/Parts car in MI, OH area

Post by Babymx3 »

Im looking for a MX3 for a project or really parts.
Looking to spend 300-600 depending on parts on it, condition, and if it actually runs
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Anything specific that you actually need from the car? I will talk to my mechanic tomorrow, see how he's coming along with my two cars. When he is done, I was going to just junk my parts car, but if it has some stuff you want, I will just hand you the title, heh.
No more MX-3.
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

If you are giving away parts car mx3, and he doesnt want it. Ill take it. What model mx3 is it and whats left?

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

It is a GS. Pretty much everything will be left, but it will all be crap, haha. I am stealing the motor out of it (it's a KLZE) and the wheels, maybe some suspension parts if they are in better condition than the ones I have. Other than that, it will all be there.

EDIT: That includes the leather seats. I tried them out, and I really don't like them. Too hard and uncomfortable. I'll stick with my cloth ones.
No more MX-3.
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

Again, if you want to give the car away please let me know. Ill gladly take it off your hands for free.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Add me to the list if by chance no one wants it i could use alot of stuff. Im in Newark about a hour away from columbus.
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
Babymx3

Post by Babymx3 »

ScooterBovine wrote:It is a GS. Pretty much everything will be left, but it will all be crap, haha. I am stealing the motor out of it (it's a KLZE) and the wheels, maybe some suspension parts if they are in better condition than the ones I have. Other than that, it will all be there.

EDIT: That includes the leather seats. I tried them out, and I really don't like them. Too hard and uncomfortable. I'll stick with my cloth ones.
I need misc body parts like rear qtr panels, hood, fenders, gs hatch.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

hey whoever ends up getting the car and if you don't want the leather seats let me know! I'll drive up to get them! (if they are in decent shape)
:roll:
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

They are clean, no tears, but I think they are hard as rocks. Dunno if the heaters work, never attempted to hook them up.
No more MX-3.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

I got a bunch of parts for sale if anyone is interested. check my for sale thread or PM me for details!
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
havoc13

Post by havoc13 »

i have a creek blue mica 5 spd rs for sale i just picked up my gs it runs good i just wanted more power message me i want 1200 with leathers obo
Always under construction
sharpmx3

Post by sharpmx3 »

I'm not in MI or OH, in central MO, but I have a '93 that was hit in the right door and rear quarterpanel. This would be a great parts car for someone as it runs, moves with a limp, and all other parts are in good shape.
93 MX-3, 4cyl, auto
Blazianenigma

Post by Blazianenigma »

I have a 93 mx3 that doesnt have a driver fender, missing a few interior panels, but over all ok condition MTX needs clutch.
$500 and its yours.
Im in Mi
1993 MX-3 (Converting in Oct)
2004 MS6 (Repairing)
1982 Limited Edition Me (.04Hp)

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”