FS/Part Out/Trade 92 Mazda MX-3 GS (Slight front end damage)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

FS/Part Out/Trade 92 Mazda MX-3 GS (Slight front end damage)

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

Hey guys,

I decided to finally let my 92 MX-3 GS go. A lady locked her brakes up in front of me and I rear ended her. The car runs and drives perfect, 164K miles, all maintenance kept, amsoil synthetic fluids only with fram oil filter every 2500K Miles, Mechanistically sound. Power windows, cruise , tilt .

EXTERIOR: Black Altezza Tail Lights, Modified Stock GS front lip, Denso Wipers, JDM look smoked amber turn signal lenses, JDM EUNOS Rear Badges.

INTERIOR: Custom Black and Red Trim Pieces, Green Eurolite Interior Neon’s, APC Shift Knob

PERFORMANCE/MOTOR: Denso Drop In Filter, Carbon Fiber Engine Dress up, Denso Iridium I4 Spark Plugs, Denso 7MM Spark Plug Wires, Short Shifter, Mugen RSR Twin Loop with 2 1/4" Piping from the cat back, custom JDM Red valve cover, short shifter, Engine Ice Coolant, AMSOil 10W40, Fram Oil Filter, AMSoil Transmission Fluid and Power Steering Fluid.

Suspension & Brakes: Whiteline Automotive Front & rear Strut Tower Braces, Drop Zone Lowering Springs (1.8 IN), KYB Gr2 shocks/struts, Whiteline Automotive camber bolts, Whiteline Automotive 22MM rear sway bar with poly bushings.

New Parts: Alternator, belts, hoses, brake pads and rotors and much more!

THE BAD: Needs hood , front bumper, radiator support and drivers fender and headlight. The body is in good shape besides some rust on the rear quarter panels, the interior is nice, backseat removed but still have , the drivers seat has a rip.

Any questions feel free to ask! asking $1000 obo , willing to part out if no interest in whole car.

Ways to contact me :

Email:trupowermotorsports@yahoo.com
AIM: TPMJay231
Yahoo: two_loud_4_u
PH: (231)-343-8894 (Jay)

Heres some pics ( RIMS IN PICTURES NOT INCLUDED! Have Stock rims just needs tires):

" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

CAR BODY SOLD BUT ALL AFTERMARKET PARTS AND INTERIOR FOR SALE!
" It's not about whats on the outside. It's about whats on the inside. It's about your heart slowing down. It's about riding that line between good and idiot. Because the truth is, it anint a hobby."
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

How much you want for that whiteline rear sway bar?
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

it went with the car sorry , check out my other thread of a list of stuff that is for sale. anyways ford bought the car to race in the le mons 24 hr race in detroit. so keep a eye out for it!
mx3stylez

Post by mx3stylez »

how much do you want for the distributer?
klze swap, wisco 8.5 comp pistons, pauter rods, act stage 3 clutch, lightened flywheel, UR racing pulley, flex-o-lite oil cooler, 2.5" custom exhaust with high flow cat, B&M short throw shifter, S&R cross drilled rotors, , B&G lowering springs, maxxim 17" gun metal rims, modded nissan injectors, walbro 255 lph fuel pump, areomotive afpr, msd 6a , magasquirt v3, and turboed
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

where did you get the eunos 30x v6 logos on the hatch from? are they just decals you made?
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

all eunos have just a vinyl decal for badges, I just found a pic of them and took them down and got them made for $5 bucks
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

mx3stylez wrote:how much do you want for the distributer?

motor and sell went to the buyer, I got everything else. all the interior stuff . and etc. check my other thread to see what I have
shab4life

Post by shab4life »

i need the complete wiring harness for the motor, email jasondamour@hotmail.com ill take it for sure
1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS SOLD
1993 Mazda Mx-3 SE SOLD
1994 Mazda Mx-3 ZE SOLD
1992 Mazda Mx-3 KLZE-T
midrange

Post by midrange »

how much for altezza's shipped to ontario canada
Jdmtunedmx3
BANNED Member

Post by Jdmtunedmx3 »

check my other post please. the tails are sold , patdiesel bought them

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”