ebay tail lights

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Icarus_27

Post by Icarus_27 »

If anything, the black ones are ricey. How many new cars do you know of that come w/ black tail lights? Chrome is pretty much the standard right now; anything else is an obvious do-it-yourself cheap custom job. Of course there are exceptions for both black and chrome where they should and shouldn't be used, but I think that chrome looks better with the majority of pain schemes. [/.$02]
Blazianenigma

Post by Blazianenigma »

Rice...non-rice...
Lets all just have noodles.

Just go for what you like.
The eBay tails are pretty good...but be wary of leaks.
You could always repaint the interior gills to match your car.
1993 MX-3 (Converting in Oct)
2004 MS6 (Repairing)
1982 Limited Edition Me (.04Hp)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

or you could take the outer lense off and they would look 3-d like ferrari tails
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Icarus_27 wrote:How many new cars do you know of that come w/ black tail lights?[/.$02]
Visit your Mazda dealer :wink:
Cody
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Honestly now, the chrome altezza's were the most popular so lots of people got them...frankly i'm just not a fan of chrome, i'm just abit sick of it. It's really a matter of taste not rice.
golhap27 wrote:They all look stupid and just rice up your car dont waste money on something that does nothing for performance.

shut up. Why do you clean your car? Probably to make your windows roll up better right? Why do you paint your car a neat color? Smooth shiny paint means better aerodynamics? People like having a car that looks good as well...yes, there are alot of things that people now buy thinking they look good that were originally modified or put on cars for a performance reason, but people do it now so it "looks" fast. (spoilers...*cough*) But altezza's aren't one of these things. I frankly don't like the look of the stock tail lights, because it doesn't work with the rest of the color of the car, its not attractive. Depending on the color and other appearance mods, chrome altezza's can look good. It's all a matter of taste. Chrome or black, it doesn't make you rice. unless you get the fake CF ones haha..

but really now, this IS the apearance forum, so don't bring up performance.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

Vanished wrote:Honestly now, the chrome altezza's were the most popular so lots of people got them...frankly i'm just not a fan of chrome, i'm just abit sick of it. It's really a matter of taste not rice.
golhap27 wrote:They all look stupid and just rice up your car dont waste money on something that does nothing for performance.

shut up. Why do you clean your car? Probably to make your windows roll up better right? Why do you paint your car a neat color? Smooth shiny paint means better aerodynamics? People like having a car that looks good as well...yes, there are alot of things that people now buy thinking they look good that were originally modified or put on cars for a performance reason, but people do it now so it "looks" fast. (spoilers...*cough*) But altezza's aren't one of these things. I frankly don't like the look of the stock tail lights, because it doesn't work with the rest of the color of the car, its not attractive. Depending on the color and other appearance mods, chrome altezza's can look good. It's all a matter of taste. Chrome or black, it doesn't make you rice. unless you get the fake CF ones haha..

but really now, this IS the apearance forum, so don't bring up performance.
go f--- yourself i can have my own f---ing opinion douche bag. FYI it was in the v6/performance when i posted so dont bring up your opinion on when i should post
94mx3precidia

Post by 94mx3precidia »

chill out guys, i only made this topic just to see what the rep of the ebay taillights is like, i ddnt mean to start a feud.
1994 MX-3 GS KLZE, Probinator, Bully stage 1 (probe GT), B&M Short Shifter, 2 1/4" Custom headders back.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

golhap27 wrote:go f--- yourself i can have my own f---ing opinion douche bag. FYI it was in the v6/performance when i posted so dont bring up your opinion on when i should post
You can have your own opinion but he can't have his? 8)
Cody
solo_ryder

Post by solo_ryder »

golhap27 wrote:go f--- yourself i can have my own f---ing opinion douche bag. FYI it was in the v6/performance when i posted so dont bring up your opinion on when i should post
Bwahahah, calm down, its cool. You can have your own opinion but maybe say it in a way that doesnt thrash everyone that bought them just because they wanted to make their car look better. Not everyone wants performance all the time. I got a set of black altezzas that I will install when I get home, does that make me a ricer now? I think it will match well with my black car, and if it is rice, that is ok because my car still has alot more performance then your's does anyways 8)

This thread should probably be closed hehe.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Well i just purchased some black altezzas from ebay recently (still waiting for them to arrive). I went with the black ones b/c my car is black metallic and it'll blend in pretty good. I really don't think any of them are ricey, except for the fake carbon fiber ones... being fake that is! I have heard that some of the ebay ones tend to fog up due to leaks caused by cheap sealing. With that in mind, i'm gonna reseal it with some silicone before installing them. (My 2 Cents)
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
cabriolet

Post by cabriolet »

i like the carbon fiber ones better with orange signals
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

i just picked up a set of black ones, i think they look good on my black mx, depends on your car as well.
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Appearance”