USPS made a mistake!(FOUND!)

Off-Topic Discussions
hgallegos915

USPS made a mistake!(FOUND!)

Post by hgallegos915 »

AAAHH they say the bored out TB got here on saturday.. Only problem is .. we didnt get anything! Im so pissed and out of 190 dllrs .. dammit!
Last edited by hgallegos915 on May 29th, 2007, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You didn't insure it- I would ask to speak with the driver that "delivered" it.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

doesn't any shipment have at least $100 insurance on it?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I hope they do, i called them complaining on how rates are rising yet they dont take care of the package, said would call back. No cal back. Will have to wait until monday to call... I am so mad..
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I had the same issue with my AFPR.

I filled out a form, and it showed up. The mail lady supposedly dropped it under her seat.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

i'm not a big fan of USPS, there tracking sucks

i like UPS alot better.....Plus one of my agents is a supervisor for it so if i got any problem he fixes it for me

jaosn
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

maybe a neighbor had sticky fingers ??
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

monty73741 wrote:i'm not a big fan of USPS, there tracking sucks

i like UPS alot better.....Plus one of my agents is a supervisor for it so if i got any problem he fixes it for me

jaosn

UPS is the worst shipping carrier out there. Not only do they charge the most, almost every medium/large package I've ever received, been damaged(open, broken, crumpled). Just horrible. DHL all the way.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Ok my mom had been taking care of the communication with these guys, today she called again and they found it!! it was in the wrong box.. tomorrow i should receive it and ill install too! NICE i cant wait!
-hec

mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

2fazed wrote:
jaosn
UPS is the worst shipping carrier out there. Not only do they charge the most, almost every medium/large package I've ever received, been damaged(open, broken, crumpled). Just horrible. DHL all the way.
It's not the carrier, it's all in who handles the package. I worked in the receiving department for a major store so I experienced every carrier almost daily. I've seen workers on both sides kick boxes out the backs of their trucks. UPS tended to get stuff done on time more often (picking ups and drop offs were spot on every day), DHL people randomly showed up. UPS packages were generally slightly more beat up, but they handled a lot more loads (20-30 boxes at a time) where DHL would only have a few. Whether or not stuff broke generally depended on how well it was packaged as opposed to how beat up the box was, and it's the shippers responsibility to make sure it's packaged well enough to make the journey.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

mr1in6billion wrote:
2fazed wrote:
jaosn
It's not the carrier, it's all in who handles the package. I worked in the receiving department for a major store so I experienced every carrier almost daily. I've seen workers on both sides kick boxes out the backs of their trucks. UPS tended to get stuff done on time more often (picking ups and drop offs were spot on every day), DHL people randomly showed up. UPS packages were generally slightly more beat up, but they handled a lot more loads (20-30 boxes at a time) where DHL would only have a few. Whether or not stuff broke generally depended on how well it was packaged as opposed to how beat up the box was, and it's the shippers responsibility to make sure it's packaged well enough to make the journey.

I understand you. But I've got tons of damaged boxes through UPS, with all different senders, so whether it's UPS or a certain facility, I don't know. All I know is when UPS delivers my package, it's been through alot. And all my UPS packages that come from the east coast take 7-10 days, were DHL takes 5-7. UPS is late all the time, don't know why. For my final thought, UPS is horrible to me. GO DHL!!
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Apparently.. the mail man left it in the designated box for deliveries.. but didnt leave us the key. Funny story lol
-hec

monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

hgallegos915 wrote:Apparently.. the mail man left it in the designated box for deliveries.. but didnt leave us the key. Funny story lol
i honestly think its the driver for ups that damages stuff my driver stan hAS never delivered a mess up package but @ my mom house 15 mins from my office packages r messed up...& @ my house never had any damage
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Anybody know how long it'll take UPS to ship a Presso Bumper from Corksports shop in Washington to West Idaho?
Blaze Red '92 K8 Mx-3 GS. Never got around to a ZE swap. SOLD
1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Don't worry i'll come back around to the Mazda world.

Return to “Off-Topic”