Exhaust for my 93 mx-3

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

Yeah i did read that backpressure thread it was very interesting..I'm going to go for low rpm's so i want to do 2" now, but can someone answer my question about the klze because i'm thinking i want to get one now because they have them on ebay for around 800$ which seems like a really good deal to me, but i want to know if i could just buy the block because they seem to only sell those and you say its an easy bolt on so theres no modification at all right? and nothing i need to buy extra?
golhap27
BANNED Member

Post by golhap27 »

Yeah i did read that backpressure thread it was very interesting..I'm going to go for low rpm's so i want to do 2" now, but can someone answer my question about the klze because i'm thinking i want to get one now because they have them on ebay for around 800$ which seems like a really good deal to me, but i want to know if i could just buy the block because they seem to only sell those and you say its an easy bolt on so theres no modification at all right? and nothing i need to buy extra?
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

for klze you want 2.25, for turbo klze 2.5 or larger.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”