For sale: mtx 12 inch 8 OHM sub, 400 RMS,1k peak..pionee

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3man83

For sale: mtx 12 inch 8 OHM sub, 400 RMS,1k peak..pionee

Post by mx3man83 »

The mtx is up for grabs and the pioneer is still waiting to be sold. I had to buy two brand new MTX subs since one of them blew and u can no longer get the gray style, which is what i have. I bought them second hand and the guy that had them before me sent it to me already blown, so if you all know a kid by the name of probeballer94 or 84(something like that) from Ptalk hate on him cuz he screwed me over. Before i even hooked the subs i took them to the shop and they tested it with an OHM meter and told me it was blown. I was hoping it would still play since i paid so much money for it so i installed it, and thought it must have been playing since my bass was so good...well turns out it wasnt playing, it was only the one sub, which is the one i have for sale..This thing pounds like crazy, make me an offer...By the way, i took this one to get tested a second time and this one tests at 7.9-8 OHM, just like it did when it was brand new. Also, the pioneer is an awesome sub too. It is brand new, only been tested. 500 peak, and 250 watts RMS. WHen i had just one ten in my car hooked to a 600 watt amp people never believed me i had only one ten until i showed them. Make an offer on that one as well...oh and one more thing, i will sell my amp too. It has been used and not abused, puts out alot of power. Baja 600 watt, 2 channel. Once again, make an offer..adios
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Re: For sale: mtx 12 inch 8 OHM sub, 400 RMS,1k peak..pionee

Post by mx3man83 »

Come on someone must be interested in some of this stuff...?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
BucktownMx3

Post by BucktownMx3 »

I might be it depends on how much u want. e-mail me at sport_54@hotmail.com and we might be able to discuss a price.
94 mx3 gs (sold)
92 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX(14.3 @ 99.08- almost completely stock)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

The sub is very expenisive brand new and the one i have is on excellent condition. Like i said, the shop tested it and its right at 7.9-8 OHM still. Make an offer. If you want or need the specs go to mtx.com and look up the thunder 8000 series with 8 ohm. I'm looking to get around a hundred or so....but that is not firm..make an offer...
My Cardomain site

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”