lower control arm bushing kit

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
drkwing3
Supporting Member

lower control arm bushing kit

Post by drkwing3 »

Since SRD has quit making control arm bushings I was searching the net and came up with a company in Japan that sells Mazdaspeed kits. There are 2 listings though . One for a 65 degree and one for a 70 degree. Anyone have any idea one which bushings for the V6. The company is Japanparts .com
'94 GS, custom paint, Nex-o 15x7 rims, (got tired of the squeaking) mazdaspeed bushings, tokico-Zx2, ractive bars, khumo 712's ,xm,clarion,B&M shifter, Eibach,K&N, fx lip spoiler
jbaysinger

Post by jbaysinger »

SRD quit making them? I just got mine a few weeks ago from Corksport.

We're really close on the SuperPRO stuff. I've received the full bushing kit, just need to find some time to tear the car apart again.
Jeff Baysinger
'92 MX-3 GS
http://www.generic-racing.com
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

How does the SuperPro stuff look?
Does it look like quality parts?

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
jbaysinger

Post by jbaysinger »

Very high quality, yes. The only thing that I don't like is that the majority of the bushings are two piece. It makes for easy installation, but it'd make me feel a bit better to have the security of a one piece bushing. A little trouble at installation is well worth avoiding a slipped bushing somewhere down the road. Most and perhaps all of the two-piece bushings come with a metallic tube as the bush center, and that tube should put enough compression on the bushing to keep it pretty well in place.

Overall I'm really happy with the quality of the parts. No mould seam flash to speak of like you get with Energy Suspension bushings, and they seem like really nicely produced units. SuperPro isn't exactly new to this stuff, nor is Whiteline which has some affiliation with them. Aussies know suspension.
Jeff Baysinger
'92 MX-3 GS
http://www.generic-racing.com
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I just ordered the superpro Bushings as well. They should be here in a few weeks. I can't wait.
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

This sounds really good :)

When you get the time to install these suckers, would you be able to take some photos and maybe do a howto for us mechanically-challenged people? :)

-n
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
Trevor

Post by Trevor »

Yah I'll Take pics. I won't have the Bushing for a few weeks but as soon as i get them in i'll Post.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

jbaysinger wrote:SRD quit making them? I just got mine a few weeks ago from Corksport.
Looks like SRD is getting out of the buisness, everything has been going away over the last few months. Unfortunately I was too late to get their front crossmember, not even CorkSport has any left. Stupid me i decided to wait until after xmas to order them...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I think SRD should come out with 1 last "BIG" final sale, to give everyone who didn't get the opportunity to purchase, one last time! I know I would buy one of everything for the MX. Hint Hint! :lol:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
mowambi

Post by mowambi »

Please do share where you got these?
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

mrmike420 wrote:I think SRD should come out with 1 last "BIG" final sale, to give everyone who didn't get the opportunity to purchase, one last time! I know I would buy one of everything for the MX. Hint Hint! :lol:
Well considering Luc is selling his MX-3 Race Car I doubt he would make another batch of parts.... :roll:
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I've seen Superpro with parts for the rear. But not the front control arms. can someone post the info on where to get these and possibly part numbers. Thank You!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”