FEEDBACK FOR MR GARAGE SALE

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.

Would buy from again?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 7

JapesMooney

FEEDBACK FOR MR GARAGE SALE

Post by JapesMooney »

I bought a trunk cover and front seat off of Mel the other day, reasonableprices and no probs with anything. He even drove back home to see me after I arrived a half an hour late for our meeting. : )

J.P. Mooney
95 MX-3 1.6L 4 Cyl B6 DOHC
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Bought some seat belt buckels and shoulder belt bolt covers. All items were well packed, shipped timely and arrived right when they should have. Great comunication, reasonably priced, pleasure to deal with. Would buy from again.
Patrick
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

Product arrived in timely fashion. And was exactly as described finally i have door panels.
RizzeRocket

Post by RizzeRocket »

snached 2 doors off of Mel. The doors were in the shape he said they would be , it was good dealin with him.
Lookwuticando

Post by Lookwuticando »

I have been completely and utterly satisfied with my dealings with this guy every step of the way. very communicative, and gave me a great deal on a mirror and buzzer unit. The parts are in amazing shape. Shipping speed and packing was also excellent. Buckwheat say, "O-Tay"!
92 MX-3 RS
p_p_pi

Post by p_p_pi »

bought backseat, door gasket, window regulator, and air intake tube from Mel. Very satisfied with the dealing process, everything is in the condition it's said to be, and Mel even drove 8 hours to deliver!! Highly recommeneded!!
g-mac

Post by g-mac »

I bought wheel centre caps from Melvin. He returned my call promptly and the goods were clean and as described for a great price. would definitely deal again. Thanks Melvin!
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

Paid for a rear defrost switch - item never arrived - He promptly refunded the amount i paid (excluding shipping).

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”