[FS] BPT For Sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Ive been PM'd about this and the offer is $400 w/o the turbo and compression tests are unknown havnt looked yet. it came outta a car nt too long ago so it is all good im sure of it. First one w/ cash for that price in Guelph Ontario gets it
Bigg E

Post by Bigg E »

Ok where do you wanna meet!!!! PM ME ASAP!!! or call my cell 519-428-6682
1995 MX-3 RS: ST lowering springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars, 95 GS spoiler, ACT Stage 1 Cltuch kit, B&M Short Throw, Corksport braided steal clutch line, Corksport bronze oil bushings, 17 inch BSA rims, Tint, Chrome Altezza's
Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/537422/1
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

did this ever sell?
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
Boris

Post by Boris »

I just went to go see this so called "BPT" tonight. All I can say is: huge waste of time unfortunately. As soon as I saw it, I noticed it was a SOHC, then that it was a 2.2L... Kind of sketchy. Might be a good 2.2L engine, but I would do a compression test before purchasing it.
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Yup, my bad. i hadnt seen it that guy that you were talking to was the owner of the shop. He told me was a BpT i never went to look at it. I was gonna buy it for my buddies old mx3 i told u about the 4banger. But didnt. Then i thought to just sell it. I can get a compression test done on it. But I will find out wat motor for sure.

And u got beef about it just take it up in PM's I made a mistake no need to say it was a waste of time.,
sk8erdude28

Post by sk8erdude28 »

Matt wrote:Yup, my bad. i hadnt seen it that guy that you were talking to was the owner of the shop. He told me was a BpT i never went to look at it. I was gonna buy it for my buddies old mx3 i told u about the 4banger. But didnt. Then i thought to just sell it. I can get a compression test done on it. But I will find out wat motor for sure.

And u got beef about it just take it up in PM's I made a mistake no need to say it was a waste of time.,
But it was a waste of time. Don't take it personally. You should have known what you were selling. He's just letting people know, so they dont travel 1, or 2 hours to come buy it, to see it's not what it was.
Boris

Post by Boris »

sk8erdude28 wrote:But it was a waste of time. Don't take it personally. You should have known what you were selling. He's just letting people know, so they dont travel 1, or 2 hours to come buy it, to see it's not what it was.
Thank-you.

As I said, I'm not trying to bash, it was just disapointing to travel all that way and have a TOTALLY different engine sitting there. I was really pumped to go pick up a bpt, and it was frustrating to find out it wasn't even close to one. IMO the mechanic should have done a bit more research...i mean it says 2.2L right on the intake mani... not that hard to miss. Aw well.
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Sorry I took that the wrong way. Yea i will try to find out what it was. He wasnt a mechanic he just owns the parts store. Wat would it be? 2.2L turbo out of a protoge?
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

2.2 SOHC 12V from a Probe GT, MX-6 GT, 626 GT
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Boris

Post by Boris »

the owner of the store said it was from a japanese imported protege... Did he just confuse it with an mx6 or something?
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

wow, how disapointing. i was allmost excited.

ahh well i knew it was too good to be true.

- Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
Matt

Post by Matt »

but with turbo? ya its jap imported
Bigg E

Post by Bigg E »

WOW :roll: all I'll say is MEH! :?
1995 MX-3 RS: ST lowering springs, Front & Rear Strut Bars, 95 GS spoiler, ACT Stage 1 Cltuch kit, B&M Short Throw, Corksport braided steal clutch line, Corksport bronze oil bushings, 17 inch BSA rims, Tint, Chrome Altezza's
Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/537422/1
Matt

Post by Matt »

mods can lock this

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”