[FS] Clean 1991 Mazda Protege GT

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mazda_Powered

[FS] Clean 1991 Mazda Protege GT

Post by Mazda_Powered »

[FS] 1991 Mazda Protege GT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so she's up for sale.

history: i bought it off the 2nd owner...well technically third, it was a hand me down from father to son. they bought it off a 2 year lease back in 93. I bought the car in late December 2005 with 279,000k.

details: Red, 4 door, 5 speed, 312,000km, 1.8 DOHC 16V engine, 4 wheel disk brakes, mazda familia/gtx interior, power windows, power door locks, power GLASS sunroof, cruise control (works!), a/c is in there but not working (needs a charge?). The car gets great gas mileage, about 120-150k per 10L of gas, i also run 91 octane in the car since i bought it, i use to to commute from Balm Beach to Barrie 5 days a week.

Car is in great shape, no major rust, just a couple speckles above the windshield. car has original paint and you can still see yourself in it. I replaced the hood with a 94 OEM Factory hood(racoon or mammal or that size fell out of a tree and dented the hood in haha). It has a couple rim/tire options, they're all factory rims though, still nice.

What it needs: a windshield. that is all.

email me at X_EGT_EVO_X@msn.com

I'll be able to send you pics that way.

Car will be e-tested for $2,250
car will be e-tested/certified for $2,500

JACK.

There's much more to the car, i just listed the regular crap, has some performance/cosmeticinterior upgrades. It's a VERY clean car.
.::Mazda::speeD::.

working on the 2nd part ;)
Mazda_Powered

Post by Mazda_Powered »

TTT

nobody is interested in this? i can negociate with the price.

JACK.

Mazda_Powered

Post by Mazda_Powered »

http://www.toprotege.com/forums/attachm ... 1161464795

there's a pic, its about a month or so old. now has an infini replica grill (solid grill). doesn't have the fog lights, and now has a CAI instead of a SRI.

JACK.

mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Mazda_Powered wrote:http://www.toprotege.com/forums/attachm ... 1161464795

there's a pic, its about a month or so old. now has an infini replica grill (solid grill). doesn't have the fog lights, and now has a CAI instead of a SRI.

JACK.
just so ypou know ita sks to sign in for toprotege
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”