Oil Feed Line

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
93_4Banger

Oil Feed Line

Post by 93_4Banger »

I know there is a spot on teh N/A BP to run it i just dont know where it is? Can someone tell me? Im almost ready to fire my BP Turbo up :D
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

Look at the front, right side of the block (where the transmission bolts to the block). There should be two bolts in the block (below the freeze plugs). The upper left one is a water jacket and the lower right one is a main oil galley.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Isn't that nice of Mazda to think about that for us. Not that I have a BP or a turbo, but I do love that they think about their tuners when they build a motor. :D
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

Yeah now can someone tell me where there is another oil galley on the K8 besides the one the oil sending unit is already screwed into? ;) Cool that the BP has one.. now how about a bone for the stock guys ;) LOL

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

If I remember I'll take a look at one of the K8s on the floor and post back tomorrow. If not remind me via PM and I'll take a look later this week.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
JWMotorsports

Post by JWMotorsports »

You can always drill into a oil galley from the out side then tap it to the size you want. BUT...make sure you do this to an engine block that is comepletly disassembled and make sure you flush the block out with solvent into an appropriate collection container (see your local laws for disposal). If you don't flush it (I'm talking a BARE block) then you have a high risk of debris damaging internal components. Another sorce on some engines is off the head but I don't like using those connections as the oil is hotter and in some cases dirty by that point of travel. Mazda does have a pressure check point on the oil pump in which it can be fitted with an adapter and directly lubricate the turbo (ball bearing turbos don't like high oil pressure so be sure to use the proper size restrictor on them).
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/354836
B6T, APEXi Silvia IC, HKS SSQV, Magnacore KV85 Wires, NGK V-Power, Haltech E6K, Accel 300+ Digital Ign w/ coil, Accel 375+ controller, JWMmotorsports turbo manifold & exhaust, custom Garret GT-R series turbo, MAZDASPEED mounts, SRD Bushings, Pacesetter Short Shift, entire Pro LX drive train w/ custom ACT clutch (I'm the first to succeed this on B6T), Weapon-R, and lots more stuff!

Return to “Forced Induction”