cams

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

hgallegos915 wrote:I will tell you from experience.. get a KLZE from the start. YES from the start. Im on my third engine, first is the k8, the kf now ze. NO OTHER k series engine..compares to ze.. well de sorta. Youll like ze.
I agree, no contest when it comes to a KLZE vs other K series engines.
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

yea well ive thogth aobut it and i figure this winter ill save up and do the swap ...maybe find a used one if im luckey with liek under 100km on the motor...but maybe some one would buy it ...or i could try and donate it to a school liek u said...good idea...but im goning with the ze swap ...what do u think h.p would be with ze cams cold air exhaust including heads?
comish71

Post by comish71 »

all of the ze's that you would find now are used (40-60k miles if you're lucky) in my limited experience, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep your k8 to source any parts that your would need for your ze (sensors, alternator etc). the k8 definately came in handy for me.
1993 MX-3, KLZE, HOTSHOT HEADERS, CUSTOM EXHAUST WITH WALKER QUIETFLOW, K&N INTAKE, DIGITAL 6, QUAIFE LSD, FIDANZA FLYWHEEL, CLUTCHMASTER STAGE 3, GROUND CONTROL COILOVERS
14.32 @ 95.4mph
96mx-3

Post by 96mx-3 »

i actually think im gunan do a DE swap if i can find one for cheap cause ze costs way to much for me and i no a guy i can gte it bored and do cams for liek cost so im gunna do that if i can find a good one for a good price with low km, lol im HOPEING lol

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”