july 15th solo II event

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Bochek wrote:oh yea, and are u comming j-beef?
Not quite 100% Adam. If I did, it would only be to spectate cause my engine mounts are just too sloppy to be slammin' it around a pilon course.

Waide, if your going call me tonight or real early tomorrow morning and see if we can tandem it down Bronte way.

Mike, why not just go and watch instead of participate. I'll keep you company on the sidelines ...... LOL.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

it's going to be fun tomorrow :D
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

sure come to watch, thats free. btw you can still buy a licks lunch through them if your there during the regestration its 5 bucks, u get a burger and a drink.

again, if anyone has a video camera, PLEASE bring it.

Thanks,
Bochek
Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

jschrauwen wrote: Waide, if your going call me tonight or real early tomorrow morning and see if we can tandem it down Bronte way.
Mike, why not just go and watch instead of participate. I'll keep you company on the sidelines ...... LOL. [/color]
Dang, Waide never answered my pm while he was logged on and Mike never replied while he was logged on either. :cry:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:however one of the bolts to the rear mount of the control arm on the drivers side won't come off, it's loose however. I'm guessing the nut inside the frame came loose, so it's not securely fastened

you HAVE to use air tools to get thoes things off, orelse the nut spins, you got problems now, tring to get it loose, or tight, might mean cutting off the bolt, drilling a bigger hole in the frame and welding in a new nut.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Shiiza, pouring rain. So much for me going now....nuts. :cry:
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

rain? where? all i see are blue skies
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

no rain but to0 many cars were in the parking lot because of the go train problems :(
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Marlon wrote:no rain but to0 many cars were in the parking lot because of the go train problems :(
Ya I know I got there an hour ago to find out that it was cancelled last night. Sheesh, I wish someone mentioned that they knew it was cancelled that far in advance. Oh, well, at Burlington now and heading to the CCT Car Show in KW. She you guys there. Can't let the trip down be total waste.
ProspectMx3

Post by ProspectMx3 »

Sorry for not replying John, as of right now I can only drive my car to work and back. My brakes seem to be failing and the other day I "coasted" through a red light and almost gone t-boned. So I'm spending the weekend and fixing all my problems before I drive anywhere.
Stock Sucks
Race Cars!!!
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

jschrauwen wrote:Ya I know I got there an hour ago to find out that it was cancelled last night.
last night, it was canceled this morning, i went and waited around. till 10, when thy called it cancled, the date will be rescheduled.
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

Marlon wrote:no rain but to0 many cars were in the parking lot because of the go train problems :(
where you there? i didnt see you.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Bochek wrote:
jschrauwen wrote:Ya I know I got there an hour ago to find out that it was cancelled last night.
last night, it was canceled this morning, i went and waited around. till 10, when thy called it cancled, the date will be rescheduled.
I imagine there's no simple way to disseminate any cancellations to these events. A couple of the members/organizers stayed around most of the morning to pass on the cancellation and said they already new last night it was cancelled because of the train problems. I wouldn't be surprised that the Go Train office contacted the organizers about the unavailability of the lot for today.

But anywho, did everyone just go home after that??? Why didn't anyone go to the car show in KW. Pretty good show and not packed at all. Some very very nice rides there too. A few RHD ones - Skyline, 300ZX and a CRX. Melissa was there too. Saw a couple of red MX'rs in town too but don't know if they're on the BB. They had cars filling both arenas. I think I liked the 300ZX 2+2 Twin turbo the best. Perfectly immaculate inside and out. Only downside was that it was an ATX. A few nicely Supercharged cars too.
I'm surprised that mx3autozam and Marlon and Fieromx3 didn't go since it's almost right in their backyard. Missed a good show guys. But I'll let Melissa tell you more in her own thread.
Another successfull drive ..... 700km later. :wink:
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

I got my axle and ball joints in finaly!
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

kp2t wrote:I got my axle and ball joints in finaly!
so that means you'll be out to the next one right? cuz knowing my luck, il be working.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”