I HAVE A Parts Car

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
william

Re: I HAVE A Parts Car

Post by william »

check ur mail!!!...
xxxxxroninxxxxx

Post by xxxxxroninxxxxx »

the dash really doesnt weigh that much, i just won one on ebay and got it said and done for 31.00 shipped and all the place did was wrap it in sgrink wrap and bubble wrap and slap two stickers on it, but i need another one, so if the price is right i will paypal you the money, but please respond soon, thanks
<A HREF="http://www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.RONINMOTORSPORTS.com</A>
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

the plastic pice that goes up to the arm rest,,,look at your shifter. look down on the panel that is below it, follow that to the arm rest, where it disconnects where the ebrake is to the arm rest is what i need...
2 more weeks....
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i need the little box thing thats behind the park break and a new ashtray
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

rear mud gaurds mud gaurds mud gaurds!!!! i need em, does it have any??? thank you
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

do you have them and how much you would sell them for:<P>~the passenger side front air vent (the 1 next to the door on the dash)<BR>~the cargo cover<BR>~the flap in the very back of the car that holds the cargo cover<BR>~the clothes hook on the drivers side right behind the drivers seat next to the back seat (about head high if your sitting in the back behind the driver)<BR>~anything aftermarket like intake or exhaust or anything it has aftermarket<P>rwstud427<BR>1993 MX-3 :D
mx3-precidia-gs-1995

Post by mx3-precidia-gs-1995 »

Do you have a picture of interior?<P>I need the stock stereo...+cd player<P>I Also need the shifter + sway bar link if there good...
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Do you have a picture of interior?<BR>I need the stock stereo...+cd player<P>I Also need the shifter + sway bar link if there good...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I don't have a picture because I don't have the car yet, I find out today if I get it, If I do I will have the car tomorrow. I'll let you know what it has. Also, it is an automatic, did you still need the shifter or were you looking for a standard shifter.
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
93MX3SpecialEdition

Post by 93MX3SpecialEdition »

I need a front passenger side lower control arm. Let me know if you got it. Thanks!!
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

I will<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I need a front passenger side lower control arm. Let me know if you got it. Thanks!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Better to slow down a little on wet roads or else this is what you get <A HREF="http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wreckedexotics.com/other/other247.shtml</A> I miss my car .........but it'll be back soon!
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

seersh, i was wondering if you can remember off hand, if it has rear mud gaurds? thanx
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Seersh

Post by Seersh »

There's no remembering, I've never even seen the car. I've seen a picture, but it didn't really show the back. I'm buying it sight unseen, as long as the guy takes my offer, I'm sending my tow truck guy up there to pick it up tomorrow for me. But I will for sure let everyone know if it has the parts they're looking for as soon as I get it<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> seersh, i was wondering if you can remember off hand, if it has rear mud gaurds? thanx <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
avio

Post by avio »

hey i'm looking for a few buttons ... :) i know that sounds wierd, and i don't know if anyone asked b4, but i want buttons like the one on the central pannel (i believe for the windows) right under the hand break . :) if it's available, i'd also like the one for the passenger side lock (?) on the door and the defroster button :) well tell me all bout it when u get it.
avio

Post by avio »

oh by the way, do u mind telling me where the dump is and if it's any good, cause i want to buy a car to fix up :) thanks !
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

ok<BR>heres what i want !<BR>i just bought another MX3 missing the dash, not all, but some parts.<BR>i want everything from the centre vent all the way to the box over the E-brake eh!<BR>you tell me yes, i will come pick it up tommorow eh!<BR>just drop me an email or post here eh!<P>take carez<BR>latez :D

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”