? about Oscar

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
KJ

? about Oscar

Post by KJ »

Does anyone know if Oscar has entertained any offers for making a custom carbon fibre hood for our cars? Or how can i get into direct contact with him to ask him myself?

KJ
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

dude! honestly, are you freakin serious. DO A SEARCH.

he has been making CF hoods for quite some time. just do a search
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Josh wrote:dude! honestly, are you freakin serious. DO A SEARCH.

he has been making CF hoods for quite some time. just do a search
nuff said. post closed. lookin on his website.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
KJ

Post by KJ »

Dude serious i don't know how to use the search feature on this site maybe it's because i am stupid or something but i have tried several times to figure it out even tried to ask someone to post a how to on the subject so before you go running off at the mouth about someone/something you know nothing about try to understand that not all of us can figure out the search feature here. If i had known how to use it do you think i would have posted the post? NO is your answer. Plain and simple i am new to this forum but the flaming over the SEARCH YOU IDIOT s--- is kind of annoying when nowhere on this site or nowhere i can find is it stated on how to use the search. Josh this isn't even directed towards you because you probably are a nice guy fed up with ppl that try to get quick/easy answers without searching but i ask you if you don't know how to use the search and you ask how and still noone replies then how are you supposed to learn how to use it?

KJ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

KJ wrote:Dude serious i don't know how to use the search feature on this site maybe it's because i am stupid or something but i have tried several times to figure it out even tried to ask someone to post a how to on the subject so before you go running off at the mouth about someone/something you know nothing about try to understand that not all of us can figure out the search feature here. If i had known how to use it do you think i would have posted the post? NO is your answer. Plain and simple i am new to this forum but the flaming over the SEARCH YOU IDIOT shat is kind of annoying when nowhere on this site or nowhere i can find is it stated on how to use the search. Josh this isn't even directed towards you because you probably are a nice guy fed up with ppl that try to get quick/easy answers without searching but i ask you if you don't know how to use the search and you ask how and still noone replies then how are you supposed to learn how to use it?
KJ
Click on the Search option in red at the top of each and every page/forum.
In the "Search Query" Section is the "Search for Keywords" section, type in the most suitable (preferrably a single) word or name or title for the subject you're searching.
To start off with do not put anything in across from the "Search for Author" section.
At this point you can click on the search button but it would be best to narrow your search parameters by continuing into the "Search Options" section.
In the Search Options Section, go to the "Forum" subsection and click on the pull down menu and select the most applicable Forum for your subject matter.
In your case I would have used "Oscar" in the Search Query section and would have chosen the "Appearance" Forum in the search options section.
That should produce enough for you. I came up with tons of stuff from Oscar. I'm assuming you know that Oscar's nic is EZ_4_FUN.
That said, you've now got the info for Oscar and you should now have some basics on how to use the search function. Happy searching and welcome to MX-3.com
John
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Jacbs2007

Post by Jacbs2007 »

Honestly...your best bet is to just play around with it. In the time it took you to post this thread and read the replies...you could've probably learned how to use the search function better then me.

-Curt-

BTW- I beleive there was a post a few months back about this..I'm not sure where or when exactly, but it had simple tips on how to use it. Just play around with it and once you get the basics...try searching on how to easily and more efficiently use the search function.
1993 GS
-MS front -functional molded hood scoop
-MS molded sides-shaved antenna
-Civic projectors -New black paintjob
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

My question is, how do you know about Oscar, but not about his website or the mx-3 CF hoods. You didn't even need to use the search feature, all it would of taken is to browse the Mx-3 products on Pakfeifertuning.com
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

Jacbs2007 wrote: BTW- I beleive there was a post a few months back about this..I'm not sure where or when exactly, but it had simple tips on how to use it. Just play around with it and once you get the basics...try searching on how to easily and more efficiently use the search function.

exactly... If you cant figure out the search, Just go to the search function, and do a search on how to use the search......errr :P
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

JWMX3 wrote: do a search on how to use the search......errr :P
Good one Joe!!!!! :laugh:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

I'll give you a number that he can be reached at:

416-899-5909

:wink:
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

Oscar's Da Man!!
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

would a search really help here?

This member is asking about a CUSTOM CF hood. I know about the OEM and the inverted vent ones. As for Custom, its best to contact him directly.

Return to “Appearance”