93 mx-3 question

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
KJ

93 mx-3 question

Post by KJ »

I think i seen this somewhere before but i didn't find anything on the search i did ( I am not getting any results on anything for the searches i did maybe i am doing it wrong?) But here is the question i have. I have a 93 MX-3 it has a 4 cyl. but it does have a sunroof (not electric), rear spoiler (which just broke on me) as far as i can see the sunroof might be an aftermarket one since i think the ones that came on the cars were electric weren't they? Maybe the spoiler is aftermarket also. But does anyone have any ideas if there were models of the MX-3 in that year that came factory with these features or were these features available from the factory for extra costs?

KJ
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Try looking at the http://www.mx-3.com homepage. It has a lot of info wrt what model years had what accessories and options. Your sunroof will be an after market one that could have been installed at the dealer. Factory sunroofs were electric and were almost standard equipment on all GS models. Your RS MX would not have come standard with a rear hatch garnish either, so it's probably a good assumption that that too was an addition after the fact.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas

Return to “Appearance”