klze finally here.... help wanted...............

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
o0loopy0o

klze finally here.... help wanted...............

Post by o0loopy0o »

my engine came today from jdm and it looks good and really clean.
i started to lable everything on the old one and things are starting to confuse me. i took mech for 3 years in highschool and have never let my baby go to a shop so i know alot of what im doing. i was just wondering if there was anyone in the lowermainland that has done a swap before and would be interested in helping out? i will compinsate with beer or money of your choice. help would be very much apreciated as my mx is my baby and i would love to hear her to purr again. :lol: :D
Taras

Post by Taras »

I would help if I would be in Vancouver. Hope it will work out for you.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

If comfortable with smaller mechanical jobs the engine swap shouldn't be too difficult, just keep chewing away at it.
o0loopy0o

Post by o0loopy0o »

thanks, im starting and its not so so bad just slow hehe, by the way i jut wanted to let everyone know that i got my ze from jdmsource in calgary and its super clean and it came with the trany and mounts and everything for only 1200$ shipped

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”