Bumper?

A forum for MX-West Car Club Related Topics. MX-West has two Chapters;, the original is in Vancouver, British Columbia, and the second is in Calgary, Alberta.
mx3monster

Bumper?

Post by mx3monster »

Is there anywhere in Calgary AB that would sell me a cheap, used or new front bumper? I cant find anywhere with out a price over 250 bucks...Im sure theres somewhere out there with a better price...dont care if its aftermarket or not...or if its painted, Just need something to replaced my old cracked one...
Thanks
mx3monster

Post by mx3monster »

haha so I phoned up kramer mazda and for a brand new stock bumper it would clost (primed) 400 bucks, I keep checking pick N pull but give me a shout if you guys have a spare one layin around thanks :D
mx3monster

Post by mx3monster »

haha so I phoned up kramer mazda and for a brand new stock bumper it would clost (primed) 400 bucks, I keep checking pick N pull but give me a shout if you guys have a spare one layin around thanks :D
Lamont

Post by Lamont »

TRY EBAY YOU CAN GET A WHOLE BODY KIT FOR UNDER 300.00

MIDWEST OWNER
1993 MX3
1993 mazda mx3 16v
Darcy

Post by Darcy »

If you ever get a bumper, I know a place that will paint it fairly cheap, and they do a decent job. Cost me $150 and they are around 2nd St and 39th Ave NE. D&D or R&J Autobody (forget which).

Hope you can find a bumper.
mx3monster

Post by mx3monster »

thanks, yea Im still looking, as for ebay you can get a kit for under 300 bucks, but shipping is another 400 on top of that and painting costs are not cheap either, but thanks for the advice, still lookin....let me know if you guys find anything
Thanks

Return to “MX-West Car Club (Vancouver, BC / Calgary, AB)”