MX Club Southern California Branch

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
keitarokun

MX Club Southern California Branch

Post by keitarokun »

I have decided to try to bring together all the MX drivers in the greater Southern California Area... I noticed all you guys are in Canada...so I'm kinda left out... so if anyone knows of any MX drivers... this includes:

MX-3
MX-6
MX-5

I know, I know, this is a MX-3 site, but there are so few MX-3 Drivers in California that it would be a pathetic club if it were just for the "3's"... If anyone knows anyone from Southern California... Starting a Branch down here would be alot easier... thanks guys!
I drive an Enfini MX-3
Project M
mr1in6billion
Supporting Member

Post by mr1in6billion »

There are 8 mx3s that go to my school (that I know of), and so far you are the only person I've heard try to get a west coast meet together. Strange how this car can be so common in my area, yet almost no one on this board is from around here. As much as I sooo want to have one, unfortunatly LA is way to far.

If you ever head north tho i'm ready.
projectmx316

Post by projectmx316 »

hey guys i would love to come to a meet in so cal i have been trying to find people for the longest the would come im in the san bernadeno area also 30 min from la
Mazdaracer

Post by Mazdaracer »

While i don't have one of the magic 3 cars listed, i have one thats close enough :) (actually, i do have a 3, but not of the MX variety)

We have Mazda3 and Protege (+ others) meets each month, sometimes twice a month, ya'll are more than welcome to join, even if you are a *MX3* club, we don't care, just cruise by and have fun. We encourage all types of cars and ppl to join in.

Plus, if some of you guys do come out, bring parts, i need some for my swap :):):)
THINK FAST, GO RACING!!
2004 Mazda6 Wagon
2004 Mazda3 Sedan
1990 BG8P Protege LX - KLZE - Race Preped - #98 SM - SCCA Solo2
projectmx316

Post by projectmx316 »

what day and time and where im in chino hills i would like to come and check it out and join in on the fun if i could so just say the time and place and i will see if i have the day off or mot
Mazdaracer

Post by Mazdaracer »

7711 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90620

Time:
About 4:00PM

Date:
March 25, 2006
THINK FAST, GO RACING!!
2004 Mazda6 Wagon
2004 Mazda3 Sedan
1990 BG8P Protege LX - KLZE - Race Preped - #98 SM - SCCA Solo2
projectmx316

Post by projectmx316 »

i cant do it on saturday i dont have the day off if we can do it on sunday that would be awsome im trying to remember where buena park is. How many people are going to be there are they just mx3's or what. And mine isnt in the greatest condition outside eather cause i bought it from a kid that didnt know how to take care of a car. he kept driving it with a blown head gasket and seazeed the motor on it.
projectmx316

Post by projectmx316 »

hey mazda racer i also saw on ur site that u are doin a klze swap in ur protege and u curantly have a bp motor in it was wounderin if u have the motor still and if u wanted to sell it cause i would like to do a bp swap on my mx
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

A couple of us tried to set up a NorCal meet. Had a dozen Mxer's on the board. But when the date came, everyone either couldn't make it, or disapeared. Most people don't do major mods with this car. They just need help fixing their cars, then they bounce.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “MX-3 Meets”