[FS] Pics Up 1992 mazda mx3 rough shape Take a look

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
skylineracing07

[FS] Pics Up 1992 mazda mx3 rough shape Take a look

Post by skylineracing07 »

well i might be forced to sell my car i own a 1992 mazda mx3 in actually really good condition it has 135,000 on the body. about 92,000 on the motor and about the same on the tranny. Has a new clutch in it just got put in about a month ago. Will have a carbonfiber hood on it the cf invader hood. Iam buying has a crack in it but not to bad it has a 1.6lsohc. I have a turbo that i will sell with the car if i get right price and a home built turbo manifold,it has a custom built intake. Has what i do believe is a apexi 4 1/2 inch muffler sounds really good I think. The interior is in really good condition no rips in the seats. Carpet has seen its better days but all in all a good nice runing car.

Bad parts of the car

I sanded the body dow nto get the car painted havent got it painted yet so it sits halfways to be painted

I hate bondo but i had to put it on some spots of the car so it has some bondo

asking $3500 obo
Last edited by skylineracing07 on March 17th, 2006, 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skylineracing07

here pics i took today shes dirty sorry I know I know bondo needs a few more layers

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket
SnoSurferr

Post by SnoSurferr »

3500$ LMAO,, Dude you must be smoking something, I can get a 94 gs is excellent conditon with excellent paint for 2000$ You deffenintly need to bring the price down, and that car is in terrible condition.
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Hey man take it easy. Cars look like s--- before they're going into paint. His car didn't just "happen" to be sanded and bondoed...christ. If it was nicely painted i'm sure you would say "hey what a nice clean car". The engine seems to be in good condition, low KM's, new clutch and nice interior. Next time think before you say a car is a peice of shiit based on the lack of paint.

3500 is alittle much tho, for the soul fact that it needs paint. If you want to sell it, get the body work finished, get er primed/painted. Then you could probably ask between 3500-4000 (including turbo/manifold).
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

Uh, you couldn't get 3500-4000 for a MX-3 in the States. Even with a fresh paint job.

The bondo needs some work and it looks like you half started a job and never finished it.
At least get the bondo sanded down properly. Get the painted eyebrows off by sanding them with some 1500 grit sand paper. (it will take a long time, but you shouldn't have painted them in the first place, or whoever did). Then polich those headlamps back to a semi-clear state. I bet you can't see crap at night.

I'd give no more than 300 or that car. Good luck selling it and I hope you get it in better shape so that you get alot closer to your asking price. Looks mean alot when buying a car.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got my mx3 for 1000 and well ive seen VERY nice ones for 3000. I notice yours is smoking..um are u serious about 3500? maybe its a type and he wants 350?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

have to agree 3500 is way to much, even with a decent paint job. I only paid 700 for my 93 SE and it is in better condition than that car
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

easy guys. Only let the mods say stuff about posts. Nobody asked for an opinion..
Might not be worth that too u or me but.... it
might be worth that much to some one looking for a project car

and I'm pretty sure u wouldnt want someone dumping on your sale
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

then again we would want someone on our site to pay way to much for one?

I'd rather see 10 guys tell him his price is to high than hear that someone from our forum spent to much. Yes someone saying the car looks like crap is an opinion but ever person commenting on the price is stating the facts.

thats just my opinion as a Mod :)
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Drewation

Post by Drewation »

well hes 17 oviously he wants the most he can get out of his car, since im sure the money is probably gonna go into another vehicle of some sort. ya its probably a bit high but im sure he doesnt want it to go for nothing since its maybe his primary vehicle and wants to get something better perhaps.
*new* 1995 Blaze Red MX-3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/drewationmx3
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

SLR07, it may be in you best interest to redo your thread title. It helps to advertise exactly what your selling. I'm not sure I'd be very interested in buying a "Mabe Pics Up", but might consider "[FS] 92 GS, Low mileage, needs paint". Pretty much to the point, brief but accurate.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Vanished

Post by Vanished »

Good call j-beef.

And I live in saskatoon canada, and i was posting in CND ..woops. Anyway. here in sask you can barely get a a precidia for less that 4000. I've only seen 3. And one was mine, other was GOIN to be my gf's but it was in BAD condition. So to me, a precidia with low km's/miles with a coupel extra goodies and a brand new paint job with body work done is worth 3500-4000 canadian dollars.

Anyway, all this posting is just bumping for him, so w/e.
1992 Blaze MX-3 GS *R.I.P.*

1993 Blue 93 SE-ZE

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2770987/2
skylineracing07

Allright guys i know my car aint perfect or really near it but you gotta look at this it has alittle over 90,000 miles on the motor same amount on he tranny it has a brand new clutch new flywheel well resurfaced and only 133,000 miles on the body i really dont like all the crap people give people for there stuff i mean seriously the car may not loo kthe best but i know the thing aint worth 350 are u kidding me and i would really liek to get 3500 for it i have dumped atleast 1800 into the car sence i bought it if what it takes to get ya off my back i will get the thing painted but seirosly thats one of the big down falls of this forum you all harp on ppls cars but u know in return if someone harped on ur car you wouldnt liek it and also to add my other 2 cents if i wanted ur opinions i would ask
Rick Johnson

Post by Rick Johnson »

Vanished wrote:Good call j-beef.

And I live in saskatoon canada, and i was posting in CND ..woops. Anyway. here in sask you can barely get a a precidia for less that 4000. I've only seen 3. And one was mine, other was GOIN to be my gf's but it was in BAD condition. So to me, a precidia with low km's/miles with a coupel extra goodies and a brand new paint job with body work done is worth 3500-4000 canadian dollars.

Anyway, all this posting is just bumping for him, so w/e.
Saskatoon has the highest car prices in Canada, trust me. I bought my mx-3 in Toronto and brought it there just to sell <when I lived there> but something happened in that 30 hour drive back, I just couldn't sell it.

But yea $3500 for that is way to high, and with the current shape the body is in, even devalue's it further....
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Watch out just posted negative feedback on this man, check feedback forum.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”