[WTT] '93 and '94 MX3 1.6's for trade

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Billyd

[WTT] '93 and '94 MX3 1.6's for trade

Post by Billyd »

I have two MX3's for trade preferably. I really don't want money I just want maybe a Toyota or Honda (90's model preferably) doesn't matter if it's 4 door just needs to be stable and gas mileage friendly. This little MX3 is fun as hell to drive but not very practical for my needs. The 94 runs great, is a 5 speed, has about 140k on it; AC works, everything works good except shoulder harnesses (stuck as usual for MX3) and hauls a--. The 93 needs radiator put back in (I have it), needs maybe a new tranny (it's the auto tranny, however I firmly believe it is the neutral safety switch, because when I bought it it was just hanging loose there and looks broken) I can click the safety switch around manually with my hands and get it to go into different gears when I drive it, and I also tried to adjust the linkage but since I don't know ^#%$ about the 4 cyl linkage I could only get it to go to two more gears. Anyway, the only other things I can see (hear) wrong with the 93 is maybe it needs wheel bearings. The engine was VERY strong last time I drove it. I take good care of my engines in all my vehicles and only put the best gas and fluids in them. I live out in Atlanta, Ga area...Dallas which is by Powder Springs. 678-559-4548 (cell). By the way yes both have the 4 bangers in them (I bought the '93 as a parts car for my other one not knowing it was in better shape than I thought). I tried to get pics but my digital battery is dead. PM or call me if you have questions. Thanks!
Last edited by Billyd on March 13th, 2006, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Re: '93 and '94 MX3 1.6's for trade or sale

Post by monty73741 »

please see rules of section
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Billyd

Post by Billyd »

got it thanks!