How's everyone????

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
bugsy007

How's everyone????

Post by bugsy007 »

Hey all,

It's been awhile since I checked in and just wanted see how the club is doing. Has anyone seen my old mx around the forums? I'm pretty sure someone in Calgery has it. I hope it's not totalled.....I would cry. Neways, If you don't remember this user ID, I was also known as NVRSRNDR but my Id has been erased since the site upgraded last year. I really miss my mx-ze and I really learnt a lot from this site and it made me spend crazy $$$$ on my mx..... :lol: I just got sick of fwd and decided to go back to rotary bliss. I've had an rx8 for about a year now and it's an awesome car. I'm really happy with it. It also looks like the Kabura(mazda's new mx-3) is gonna be a sweet car aswell. RWD w/mzr will definatly be the next great entry level platform. Is anyone gonna get one of these when they come out?

enuff with the rambling, hope to check out some of your rides this summer at M.O.M. or you guys/gals are always welcome to tag along with the rotor heads at our regular meets.

here's a pic of mine: All stock except an intake......

peace,

Sean Mandell
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

i remember your mx3, silver with a roll cage right ?

i :love: rx8s

got any plans for it ?
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
bugsy007

Post by bugsy007 »

JWMX3 wrote:i remember your mx3, silver with a roll cage right ?

i :love: rx8s

got any plans for it ?
Yep that's the one.... :cry:

Right now I'm just in warrenty mode. I don't want to fvck anything up until I at least pay it off. It's pretty fun as is and I plan on doing the regular mods(intake, exhaust, suspension,ect.) for now but I'm hoping to go turbo in a couple years. The biggest problem with the 8 and all new cars is the ecu. Aftermarket piggybacks cannot trick the factory unit so it's like breaking into fort knox. We just recently got a standalone unit that mates with the stock ecu and big gains are starting to surface. 300-400whp is now a reality(turbo'd ofcourse). I think in a couple more years we will have some great products available.

I know of 4 other kl turbo guys that bought 8's. One of which is Jeff Abrams, he was one of the first to turbo the mx-3 with kl-de. His 8 was the first to be turbo'd too. Other guys like Prober and Dmp from probetalk now have 8's. It's great to see such a loyal family of mazda enthusiasts. I am sure they're others too.

so what's the concensus of the new kabura? You all know that this most likely will be called the mx-3.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

hey bud:) whats crackin??
long time no speak

NICE CAR!!

yah hopefully be attending most meets this yr:D
just need the time off and $$ and im there
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

well....if you had to get rid of the mx-3....you made the correct decision :P

see you at MOM
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Good to see your still around...if my memory serves me right, I think last time you were on you were having transactions issues with another Mx-3'er over something you sold him. Rx-8 is definitely a great car...and I guess you like silver
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

i see no1's mentioned the kabura.....
well, i'm a definit kabura fan (Deimos on the kaburaforums.com site as well)
hopefully by the time it comes out i'll b able to have MX-3 kabura summer car w/ MX-3 Precidia as winter
that's provided it stays in the proper price range.
i don't think we'v actually met, but i'm glad u'r a kabura fan as well, and i hope to see u at MOM
mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

SEAN.............stranger....good to see ur still around...nice upgrade!!!!
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”