[FS]94 v6 as parts car or fix timing belt for it to run.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jnic

[FS]94 v6 as parts car or fix timing belt for it to run.

Post by jnic »

I have a 94 v6 for sale great for parts car... as it has custom cold air intake performance catback 2.5 inch exhaust. Performance muffler. Momo pedals. Wired for good stereo. Brand new brakepads and rotors all around. New calipers on front. New clutch within last 6 months. Starter and alternator done recently as well as wires and sprak plugs. rad and struts also done recently.

Front bumper is garbage as it is cracked...
Rear bumper is useless as well.....

It needs a new timing belt to run other than that it is fine.

$1500.00 obo
may part out with enough offers.....

e-mail me at jnicholson007@hotmail.com

BTW it is black and has about 215 000 km
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

If you part it out, I will take the front lip and the hood.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

if u part it out, i want all the dash pieces needed to convert to 94+ dash, hvac, plastic trim etc.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Wow, not cool. I was progressively going through threads and added a few answers to your Q's until I started to see a pattern (ie possible red flag). I viewed the profile and then noticed 12 feverishly made posts in one day after a 3 year absence. I go straight to the For Sale/Trade Forum and low and behold - a car for sale - who new??? I say's to myself first, boy did I waste my time answering his Q's and second why not try the honest official request to the admin staff first. g/l with your sale. :roll:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
jnic

Post by jnic »

dude I have frequented this page for 5 years since I bought my Mx-3 just never posted much... all my questions were legit as I am selling this 6 cylinder 94 and buying a 4 cyl 93. My apologies if you think you wasted your time....
jnic

Post by jnic »

I have reviewed prices a little more and my apoliges.. I am now asking $1000.00 OBO and I am very flexible on price as I need to get rid of it ASAP. Make me an offer. It is a great car for a parts car and can be fixed up to drive if needed...

JUST MAKE ME AN OFFER if you think $1000.00 is out of your range.
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

im looking to trade my 94 for a v6, i got cold air intake muffler short shifter and strut tower brace and more, new clutch new brakes new axles 2000 without the cold air intake and muffler and brace. or i will trade i wanted a mr2 or a 240sx or something, anyone interested let me know
nicksmx3

Post by nicksmx3 »

oh yea and only 101k miles on it

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”